“Burhers and fries”

7 Saints Bar and burger kitchen
Ranked #21 of 50 Restaurants in Prestwick
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Four of us visited today and had delicious burgers and fries and some sides. We all loved the food, the music and service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is the second time that we have entered this restaurant with a baby. The first time was a quiet evening where they were all too happy to accommodate us because they weren't busy. The food and service on this occasion were of a good standard.

We then tried to eat at the restaurant on 30th March 2018, with some friends to celebrate my 30th birthday. Our 6 friends had got to the bar/restaurant before us and had all ordered an alcoholic drink. When my wife and I arrived the place was fairly busy and we had with us our daughter (5 weeks old asleep in the pram). Our friends had already asked for a table and we were happy to wait until one was available.

When I went to buy a drink for myself I was told by the waitress that she was not going to serve us alcohol unless we were eating because we had an infant with us. We informed her thats fine we were waiting for a table. She said thats fine but no alcohol until we had food. Her attitude although apologetic seemed to be on the false side of sorry.

I then ordered a pint for myself and some chips so I was "eating" and could have an alcoholic drink. She refused this and also refused to serve any of the other 7 people in the party (bearing in mind 6 were drinking there before we arrived) any more drinks until EVERYONE was sat at a table and eating.

Through this conversation at least 5 times she mentioned "you might be better going elsewhere" even though we said that we were willing to wait. I got what she meant and it was basically clear off. She then turned around and asked my friend and I if we were English (which I don't know what that had to do with anything).

Needless to say we decided to take our business elsewhere. Lido down the road was more than accommodating and happy for us to have a drink while we waited for a table.

I have not been in a restaurant before where for no reason the staff has made it blatantly clear that they don't want you there. I would not recommend eating here.

17  Thank Samps88
Reviewed 20 March 2018

OMG this place is amazing why did u wait so long to visit, really good size bar and eating area, with large beer garden ( good to know for summer months). Amazing cocktails and food, will be paying a visit again very soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

No frills burger joint and pub. Excellent value especially if you go on one of the days they do specials (all food ½ price etc). Staff friendly enough and helpful. If you are not into burgers and hotdogs etc maybe not the place for you. However I will certainly return for another visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I have been to 7saints for both lunch/dinner and for cocktails on a night out - I love it!
Cocktails are amazing. Nice having somewhere like this in Ayrshire rather having to go to Glasgow.
Food is also fab. Burgers are great and good selection of side orders.
The hangover tray is brill and the afternoon tea is also good. Milkshakes are yum.