We arrived for a weekend booking 2 double rooms, 1 couple in 60's and me, 32 female with my 4 year old daughter. Staff always said hello and we're cheerful. Rooms basic but clean, no bath in bathroom, like to have one for the little one, kettle worked kind of, until the boiling wobbled it and then it went off so
Had to be held to boil. No cbeebies for the little one a the channel broken? Not quite sure how a channel breaks. The beds were so soft you roll into the middle I had to make the sofa bed up as 2 people could not sleep comfortably in the double together. No bacon at breakfast!! Not impressed!!! Fresh juice machine broken giving only watery stuff??! Unable to repair. 1st night, fri, relatively peaceful usual disturbance from slammed doors and v noisy bathroom doors, 2nd night some sort of function was on and loud music kept us awake which would have been lessened had the windows been Of better quality but some hefty drafts came through them! We'd probably stay again if we were up this way again but only if it was £15 per room cheaper!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The going's always good at the Premier Inn Hotel Ayr/A77 Racecourse. With great road, rail and air links, you'll be living it up or getting down to business in no time. Back a winner at the home of the Scottish Grand National and William Hill Gold Cup. Zip into Glasgow to see the sights. Get into the swing at some of the country's most famous and historic golf courses: Royal Troon and Turnberry. And when all the racing around is done, return to our friendly team, spacious rooms and super-comfy beds. Directions: From the North - join the M8 (signposted Greenock, Glasgow Airport, Kilmarnock). Leave the M8 at Junction 22, then join the M77 (signposted Kilmarnock, Prestwick Airport). Continue forward onto the A77 (signposted Kilmarnock, Prestwick Airport, Ayr, Stranraer). At Dutch House roundabout take the 1st exit onto A77 (signposted Ayr, Stranraer). At Whitletts roundabout take 4th exit onto Heathfield Road (signposted B743, Prestwick). Stay in right hand lane and turn right at the first set of traffic lights just after car showrooms onto Wheatpark Road then take 1st right onto Whearpark Place. Hotel entrance is straight ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr Hotel Ayr
- Ayr Holiday Inn
- Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel Scotland