Beinn Bhracaigh is close enough to the centre that everything is easily in walking distance, but a little bit up the hill so it enjoys some great views over the town and surrounding hills.
The welcome from James was very warm and the house very clean, comfortable and warm. Our room (Tay 2) was very spacious, clean, comfortable and well-furnished which made for a very restful stay.
The breakfasts were good - lovely fresh fruit salad available from the buffet and it was worth trying some of the less common options from the cooked menu selections (as opposed to ubiquitous full scottish)- can definitely recommend the french toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland