My partner and I arrived for the New Year celebrations and stayed on for the weekend. The whole experience was brilliant and I would recommend staying here for New Year to anyone!!
The room was very comfortable, well decorated and well equiped. We stayed in the bank house which is a separate building to the hotel. This had the advantage of being quiet although it was a shock to the system meeting the cold air before breakfast!
The food was spot on all weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed the full cooked breakfast every morning. Luckily they had a gym and pool on site so I had an excuse. I have to admit I saw more of the spa and sauna than I did of the gym, but that's what holidays are for - itsn't it?? The spa was brilliant and the treatments are well priced for the time taken and the care given.
Overall we had a brilliant New Year made all the better by staying at Scotlands where the staff were brilliant. I am looking forward to going back soon as there is still lots I haven't seen in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry