1,777 results
All reviews crerar hotel spa treatments sauna and steam room leisure centre family room a bit tired both nights restaurant staff bed and breakfast night break food was lovely short break both mornings great weekend the main street high street relaxing break
Reviewed 6 January 2009

Husband and I stayed here for 4 night Christmas break. Our room was very spacious with a lovely sleigh bed, sitting area, plenty of storage, bathrobes, slippers, spotlessly clean bathroom - could not fault it.

Food was good, breakfast cooked to order with a choice of fruit juices, cereals, yoghurts etc. etc. Our other meals were very good, Christmas Lunch especially (no washing up!).

Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

The only drawback for us was the lack of suitable entertainment as I think we were half the age of the majority of guests! Did find a good pub - the Moulin which has it's own micro brewery about 1.5miles away, which is where we tended to go in the evenings.

Pitlochry does not offer an awful lot for visitors during the winter, but I'm sure during the summer months it would be fine.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly64
Reviewed 29 December 2008

Went last December between Christmas and New Year and thought that was brilliant, but this year has been excellent! For the price I recommend everyone to come. The food was tasty, the rooms were lovely and the entertainment was brilliant. I cannot thank this Hotel enough for a wonderful three days rest! Anyone who has had a very hectic Christmas should come here for a post Christmas break.

1  Thank EveMark
MarcGardner, General Manager at Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2009

Many thanks for your recent review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I will of course pass on your great comments to the Staff, I look forward to welcoming you back to Scotlands very soon.

23rd December 08

We really enjoyed our Christmas Break . We paid extra for an executive suite, which was not perhaps a suite in the normal sense of the word, but non the less we were allocated a lovely spacious room.

The food was very good for a 3 star hotel. The staff
extremely helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble.

We arrived early, but our room was ready and we were able to check in as soon as we arrived.

The only downside to our Christmas stay was that the hotel bar prices were extremely expensive, in fact the most we have ever paid any where, ie £4.10 for a bottle of Magners Cider.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike_and_Lesley

Many thanks for your recent review & for your good comments about the hotel & the staff.
I do hope that you will return to Scotlands very soon. I will be reviewing the bar prices in 2009

Reviewed 29 December 2008

We stayed at the Scotland Hotel for 4 day Christmas holiday.
Extremely friendly, polite, helpful staff. Every request was dealt with promptly and with a smile.
Rooms were cosy and clean.
The entertainment was excellent and the staff took part with great enthusiasm and obvious enjoyment.
Food was varied, plentiful and well presented.
The impression we got, was of excellent management.

1  Thank 12redroses

Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review. I am delighted that you had a great time over the festive season & I will pass on your thanks to the staff. From all of us at Scotland's we wish you a very happy new year.

Reviewed 25 December 2008

Stayed here on an offer from easy breaks, had a great time as always, we have been here about 5 times. The staff are very good and friendly and the rooms are clean and adquate for what you would need for a stay there. We made use of the facilities there namely the swimming pool sauna and steam rooms, the booking was for bed and breakfast and was well worth it. I would say the cost of drinks in the bar are quite shocking and would suggest just going outside up the high street and the first Hotel/pub on the right hand side is brilliant for drinks and entertainment.

I would definately stay here again as i said we've been 5 times already and it's a beautiful part of the world, a good place to get away from it all and enjoy yourself.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank DavieboyScotland