Stayed at the hotel for three nights. To say that it is in need of serious updating would be an understatement. Our room was clean but smelled of fried onions on occasions. The bathroom was adequate, except for the shower which dribbled a very light stream of water, with absolutely no power at all. The breakfast was average, standard hotel breakfast, but supper was good. The whole place is so run down though, really shabby, scuffed paintwork dark and gloomy, and the lift is something else all together. Can't believe it has passed health and safety tests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry