“Love this pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I'm not a big fan of pizza but this one was amazing! Ordered plain margarita with extra mushrooms and egg. I regret I couldn't eat all! But I started with bruschetta- and that was the best bruschetta I have ever tried. Something simple but soooo nice!
I didn't mind that we had to wait long time for food( fully packed restaurant )because it was worth it.
And this macaroons... brilliant !
Very nice and kind waitresses.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

As this take away establishment had been highly recommended, we decided to order pizzas online and collect. Once we arrived back at our office we noticed one of the order was incorrect. We tried to phone to report this for about 30mins but the line was constantly engaged. When we finally got through all they could offer us was a replacement which could take up to a hour to be delivered as we were unable to leave work. We felt this was unacceptable. I wasn't impressed with the pizza either. It hardly had any toppings on it compared to my colleaguea pizzas and they were the same price.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered online for collection (this will teach me to check the orders before we leave the place!)

We ordered 3 pizzas, and of course one of them had to be wrong, so by the time we got back to work and opened our pizzas the ball dropped. Luckily I kept the receipt and the email which clearly states the mistake. I tried phoning for 40 minutes and by this point we had no choice but to tuck in to the rather tasteless and boring pizza that we were given. (The pizza we ordered was a Normandy and the pizza we got was a Roxanne). Which made things even worse because my colleague is allergic to mushrooms so I had to give up my meditteranian pizza (I was so looking forward too!) so she didn't have an allergic reaction.

When I eventually got through to complain, we were offered another pizza if we came and collected it, which due to the fact that we were working and didn't have time to mess around getting another pizza, That wasn't an option. Then we were offered a delivery driver to come and deliver to pizza, which no doubt we would have to wait for an hour or so by that point we would be out of the office attending our work so that wasn't an option either. To which point I got greeted with "well what do you want me to do then?!" Repeatedly over the phone. Rather rude, and very reluctant to offer anything else like a refund. However I was offered something for free, she muttered some items such as chips (which cost £1.90 compared to the £10 pizza we paid) and then took my name and said that the next time I order it will be put into my order. I'm not sure how that will work because I rarely order takeaway and have never ordered from duo2go before. So if I order again, and I will have to wait and see if I get anything for free.

I would also like to point out in the line of work we do, we rarely get time to stop for dinner let alone order a take out so this was a very special occasion for us.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Nice little restaurant in Perth, good vibes, very friendly staff, amazing pizza (great dough, fresh ingredients and nice cooking in the wood oven). Had a few pizzas around Ireland and Scotland, this was definitely the best!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely early evening meal on Sunday. Food choices excellent and delicious. Good staff. Very busy so a bit noisy but great to see the restaurant doing so well.