See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my partner as just a local night away, just for a change.
The owners of clunie guest house approached us with such a lovely manner. They are well presented which is good because I find it's nice that if they can look after themself I know the place is going to be well looked after. The lady of the house has lovely hair! ( I'm a hairdresser )
Check in was easy enough and off to our room! Just as I thought! Room was lovely and well looked after. You can tell they enjoy owning a b&b. Good facility's and if we needed anything they were more than helpful to get it for us.
The breakfast in the morning.... Brilliant!! I love a cooked breakfast and it was spot on! Your husband is a very lucky man! ;-)
It was an enjoying experience and I would recommend anyone to go here!
Thank you again for my great stay!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015

My visit to Scotland was for 9 days where I spent 5 nights in the Clunie Guest house in Perth. Service was excellent with a beautiful friendly atmosphere. All rooms have their own toilet and shower, which made it more comfortable. WiFi is for free and connection was available most of the time. Thanks to the owners for the great time I had in their place.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Very welcoming,very friendly host a rich breakfast plenty of choice a 15 min walking distance from the Center with delicious restaurant and pubs ,nice quiet rooms and no noise of the busy street only the 2 front room have a bit of nuisance but reception and conviviality of the owners makes everything good,We would go back to the Clunie if we go back to Scotland
greets Luc,Ann,Ellen and jakke

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Adele and Hatem were friendly and welcoming and gave us advice on some of the best places to eat. Our room was clean and tidy with good facilities and no traffic noise to disturb our sleep. Breakfast was lovely with good and varied choices. Located only a short walk from Perth city centre this is a great place to stay. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting the area. Stephen & Pat (Cumbria)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Clunie House for 2 nights to attend a wedding in Perth. The owners are very welcoming and attentive. They were happy to give directions and recommendations for local restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable with everything that you need. Breakfast was good with plenty of options and top ups of tea/coffee! Extra requests such as for an iron were dealt with very helpfully and the owners did everything they could to welcome us and make our stay enjoyable. We would recommend a stay here. Sarah & Rob (Bristol)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple