“Excellent pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

Always have to have a pizza when I visit, by far the best place for pizza in the area. Also the deserts are amazing. Lovely staff and reasonably priced.

3  Thank DerekTravels_uk

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Went here with a group from our swimming club. I had a traditional Christmas Meal and it was excellent. We found the service from the waiter and waitresses to be very good even though the restaurant was full we never once had to wait to be served. There was all the usual Christmas crackers ect on the tables . Nice Christmas music playing in the back ground which wasn't deafening. I spoke with the rest of the group and not one of them found any fault with their meal. They were all complimenting the staff on how good the meal had been and saying it was very good value for our money. I would certainly recommend going here and I will be going back between Christmas and New Year with my wife and her Sister and her husband.

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

I stopped in here late in the evening and the restaurant was able to take me. The staff, and who I presume was the owner were very nice and welcoming. I ordered a gamberoni which I usually get closer to home and it was ok, not as good as I usually get. Ordered a second course of pasta which was good. All in all I can't really complain but I have had better elsewhere.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

This is a small restaurant tucked away in Perth, I didn't know it existed!
Also, I usually don't go to Italian restaurants because most of the time I come out disappointed and thinking I could have better at home... and they tend to be expensive.
Well, happy to report this is a very nice exception!!
The service is very good, the waitresses are so friendly and helpful!
The place is pretty and clean
They have a very good menu with the traditional things and also new dishes, varied and with enough choice without being overwhelming.
I had the beef ravioli and they were very yummy!
Big dish, generous but still was able to clean the plate (no waste! brilliant)
I could even go for dessert and I cant recommend the pannacotta enough, its one of my favorite desserts and they definitely do it really well here, with berries and coulis all around :)
Reasonably priced, and good ambience, good choice!
Shame I was driving so cant comment on the wines

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We arrived here on a Saturday night with no booking and the staff were lovely at fitting us in and making us feel very welcome, Food arrived quickly and was really tasty. Sure we will return