“Great food, lovely ambience,a great night”

The North Port Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The North Port Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 235 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: USD 10 - USD 38
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The North Port Restaurant Perth is situated in the heart of performing arts just a step from Perth's Concert Hall and Museum and a few meters from the historical Fair Maids House. The building housing this restaurant dates from 1774. We look to welcome you with relaxed contemporary dining. No fuss, just come along and enjoy the food, cocktails, wine and service. We also have our fabulous private dining area 'The Tay Room'. 'The Tay Room' is available for lunch or dinner and can seat up to 20 guests at no extra cost. Our menus for private dining can be adapted to suit all occasions.
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

At the end of a weeks holiday my wife and I decided to enjoy a much deserved evening out, to relax and to reconnect. This was our first time at The North Port Together, I had been previously with friends. It lived up to expectation. The staff were friendly and attentive in a relaxed and informal manner. The food was fabulous. My wife went for the Mackerel followed by the Cod; I had the Pork Belly followed by Duck. The food was beautifully presented and tasted exceptional. The cheese board we shared afterwards was also a delight. Given that we shared a bottle of wine and also had some Port with our cheese, the bill was a pleasant surprise for such a quality evening.

My only hesitation with going back would be whether the menu would offer anything different- although my wife did have two from the specials board.

If you are looking for a place to enjoy great food, I’d certainly say that this would be top of my list in Perth.

3  Thank grm6871

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Food was outstanding when we visited yesterday. I had the best squid I've ever had! Beef cheek that was melt-in-the-mouth tender plus hake that was cooked to perfection. Service was fabulous as ever. Such a great restaurant.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing! Staff were awesome with top notch hospitality! Highly recommended when in Perth! Will keep coming back!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We visited The North Port for the first time last night, and it completely blew us away. Super friendly, attentive and quick service, a lovely menu and then when the food arrived it completely blew us away! Sadly we are moving away from the area but I think we will need to create an excuse to go back!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Friends recommended we have dinner at this restaurant and we weren’t disappointed by the quality.The menu had a good range of locally sourced dishes, the service was very good and most important the food was delicious. We will be returning.