See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stayed only one night, unfortunately as we had a "steamy" schedule to maintain!
A very warm welcome from hosts Linda and John.
Guesthouse is in quiet location overlooking park but near to city centre.
Bedroom was spotless with vibrant decor, comfortable beds and an amply sized en-suite, homemade shortbread in room was an especially nice touch.
Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Only stayed there for one night, got a really warm welcome as soon as we arrived. Room was very good, clean bight and airy, the bed was very comfortable.
Close to the town and easy parking, overlooks a park so no traffic noise!
Will certainly be back again if we are in the area!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three nights whilst attending the Johnnie Walker golf tournament at nearby Gleneagles. Linda and John are the perfect hosts and fully deserve their high ratings. The guesthouse is modern and spotless and the cooked breakfast excellent. It was so filling that we took the homemade scones to the golf course for lunch, a treat indeed. The tray-bakes were also delicious. It is a short walk to Perth's town centre and there is parking right outside. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband and I stayed 1 night ,we arrived early and was immediately made to feel welcome ,John and Linda are excellent hosts they couldn't do enough for us .The room was very clean and comfortable and en- suit had a great shower , the garden at night was amazing. The acer is ideally located, we had a pleasant walk into town which didn't take us long .I would highly recommend the acer and defiantly stay again .Thanks John and Linda . Karen +Stan Aberdeen

Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and were immediately made to feel at home. John and Linda were great hosts,and the home made scones and shortbread were yummy! As we were attending a classic car show at the nearby racecourse,I asked if there was a hand car wash nearby but John let me use his garden hose to clean the car which was really appreciated. We woould certainly book again if we are in the Perth area.