See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband and I stayed 1 night ,we arrived early and was immediately made to feel welcome ,John and Linda are excellent hosts they couldn't do enough for us .The room was very clean and comfortable and en- suit had a great shower , the garden at night was amazing. The acer is ideally located, we had a pleasant walk into town which didn't take us long .I would highly recommend the acer and defiantly stay again .Thanks John and Linda . Karen +Stan Aberdeen

Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and were immediately made to feel at home. John and Linda were great hosts,and the home made scones and shortbread were yummy! As we were attending a classic car show at the nearby racecourse,I asked if there was a hand car wash nearby but John let me use his garden hose to clean the car which was really appreciated. We woould certainly book again if we are in the Perth area.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

just had a 4 night stay @ acer john and linda were fantastic hosts they couldn`t do enough for us.The room was very clean and comfortable the shower was great.
Breakfast was something special fantastic home made scones.Will highly recommend the acer will not look past it on my next stay in perth thanks linda and john
peter and joan leeds

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I stayed there with my boyfriend for a couple of nights end of May and we loved the place. John the host was very pleasant and we were quite amazed at the way he had redone the house. The room was clean and impeccable, very comfortable with all the necessary provided. The shower was a whole experience on its own! The view on the park was the best and it was so easy to just step out of the house to get there and get a moment of rest in the sun. Although breakfast was not provided, John didn’t have any problem with us leaving some food in the fridge and gave us all the cutlery etc. which in the end turns out to be well cheaper than most B&Bs. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone and will certainly be back when we get the chance to visit Perth again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Stayed at the Acer for 4 nights,very clean and beautifully decorated room . Linda and John very friendly people ,also Linda likes to bake and left cakes in our room everyday which tasted lovely .
Plenty to eat for breakfast including home made scones. Pleasant walk into the centre of Perth through South Inch Park. Would use again nightly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple