See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Acer Guesthouse two nights ago and really enjoyed the stay. Linda and John are very friendly and welcoming and we felt very comfortable. Everything looks very smart and modern - just what I like - and the kitchen/dining room is fab! The bed was comfortable and I wish that I'd had more time to use all the facilities the computerised shower offered! Breakfast was lovely and it's a pity that I couldn't eat any more than the huge plateful of scrambled egg and toast. There were lots of other things on offer to eat as well as pancakes and scones - what more can you ask? It is very well situated and close to everything. We'll be back! Thank you Linda and John!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We would like to thank Linda and John for making us feel so welcome. Unfortunately we only stayed one night (wish it was longer) our rooms were spotless and the added touch of home baking was lovely. The shower in the en suite was wonderful, the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was first class.
Valerie, Margaret and Duncan x

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank mccluskievalerie
Reviewed 23 November 2012

My partner and I have just spent two nights at the Acer Guesthouse. Linda and John made us feel so welcome from the minute we arrived , it really was a home from home .The guest house is very modern, bright and clean . The bedroom had a flat screen telly , computerised shower with in built radio ! A selection of teas and coffee and Linda's lovely home made cakes. For breakfast there was fresh fruit , cereals , a full Scotish breakfast , croissants , scones and as much toast and tea or coffee as we wanted. It is incredibly priced , by far the best place we have ever stayed. You won't get better than this . Next time we're in Perth , there is no question that we will be stopping here again . Thanks Linda and John . All the best Ady and Tracy

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Bed & Breakfast cant get better than this. Linda & John should get an Award for Hospitality, they are SUPER hosts and nothing is a bother. It is a 15 minute walk to the centre of Perth but you need it to walk off the breakfast. What a super breakfast we had, mega generous, freshly prepared to order and I wished that I had taken a photo of the french toast with banana and blueberries.

This is a bright clean modern boutique hotel quality residence. We stayed 3 nights and looked forward to the cake in the room which is all home made by Linda. I can recommend her Grasshopper Cake but the pancakes, scones and date and apple loaf is excellent to. Linda even copied her Grasshoper Cake recipe for me when I mentioned how scrummy it was.

The room was upstairs so you climb up the lighted staircase to get there which is activated by your footstep. Our room was really comfortable and the en suite was lovely. We slept very well. The shower was GREAT and you can listen to the radio in the shower if you want (it was tuned into Radio 2. )

John and Linda were just lovely and it was like staying with family who really care that you enjoy your stay.They even invited us back for a cup of tea if we are in the area it is very tempting as the cake is EXCELLENT.

I will keep their card if I need accommodation in Perth in the future it is my first choice.

Room Tip: Book early as they only have a couple of rooms and rightly are busy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank PaulineGlasgow
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Acer Guest House. Linda and John couldn't have been more welcoming. The bedroom and en suite were lovely, very clean and spacious. The breakfast was fabulous. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in Perth, please try the Acer, we are sure you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple