“Really gone downhill”
Review of Paco's Restaurant

Paco's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Paco's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 214 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: USD 13 - USD 26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went here for lunch with 3 kids. Kids all had burgers which were average at best. I ordered a mozarella, bacon & tomato panini. When it arrived it was ice cold in the middle so I sent it back. After a few minutes the same panini arrived back having obviously been microwaved. It was now hot but jusr a soggy inedible mess. I could not believe that a chef could send that standard of food out. The final straw was when I asked where the toilets were in order to take a toddler. Got directions from a member of staff only to get to the toilet to see a big sign on the door saying they were out of order! How could the staff member not know this??? Overall a terrible inedible lunch at a cost of £30 for 1 adult and 3 young children. Won’t be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This used to be a thriving family hub of a place with little availability at the weekend in the 80s due to high demand for chicken Kiev. It could do decorationally with lightening up of the wood which is dark brown and not as subtly French or Hard Rock Cafe as it used to be, likewise the music used to be ever so funky. Food and service passable. Where did the lighter old place go? Please revamp to bring it back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been many times and never been disappointed. Can be very busy ,especially at weekends. Personally , I usually order a steak and they have always been very good .
The restaurant service is in my opinion very attentive and the atmosphere is great. I would recommend Pacos to anyone who wants a good honest meal outside of what is classed as " fine dinning".

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with my fiance, he definitely isn't a foodie but said it was the best meal he's had. 10/10

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I genuinely don’t like leaving negative comments but I have been going to Paco’s for 20 years and was always delighted with the food and service. Resultantly my visit tonight was a pale shadow of what my expectations were. The food was decidedly average, I can cook mussels better than their chef and the duck I had seemed to have died from old age and exhaustion. The service was terrible in comparison to previous visits, there was a definite “can’t be bothered attitude with a couple of the waiting staff and the very young manager committed the ultimate sin for a restaurant, he decided to argue his point, although he was wrong, with one of the guests at our table. Paco’s used to be mobbed any time you went, not tonight and I think I can see the reasons why. Will I go back? Probably not as there is a wide choice of better eating places in Perth. Was I disappointed? Yes I was as I’ve always liked Paco’s, sadly no more.

2  Thank Keith H