“Great food with outside seating”
Review of Paco's Restaurant

Paco's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Paco's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 233 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: USD 13 - USD 26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came here for lunch.
Centrally located right opposite Perth Concert Hall and just to right at the back of Marks & Spencer.
We chose to eat outside as it was a nice day. Extensive menu, lots to pick from, burgers, pizza, salads, pastas and there's a Tapas restaurant on the top floor too.
We had nachos and chicken fahjitas - both excellent. Good service and reasonably priced. We will definitely back next time we're in Perth.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed 2 July 2017

booked a table for an early Saturday evening meal, we arrived early & were advised no problem and we were shown immediately to our table. Service was friendly and efficient even though the restaurant was very busy. Our meal was of excellent quality. All in all an enjoyable evening meal highly recommended

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Since I can remember, my family and I have visited Paco's for near enough every special occasion.

The atmosphere (with the amazing decorations), the service and particularly the wide variety of delicious food bring us back time and again for birthday dinners, pre-show lunches, and any other excuse to gather the family for a meal together!

On this particular visit, I had the steak & ale pie with chips which was lovely. Often times with this dish, the meat can be a let down, either with the fatty texture or simply a too small quantity. This was not the case at all.

There was a large amount of succulent, tasty steak smothered in the strong, but exciting ale sauce- a very rich sensation!

A slight dissapointment was the pastry. I think it should've been puff, but it definitely was not. The texture and taste were well off the point. It was fairly chewy and sticky, while the taste was bland and uninteresting. I didn't allow it to ruin my meal, but it certainly could have!

Nevertheless, the other member of my family all thoroughly enjoyed their meal, with choices ranging from a slad, to two steaks, and the prawn fajitas. Which epitomises the fantastic range of quality foods on the menu!

I've always recommended Paco's to friends visiting Perth, and unless something drastic happens, always will. It offers a cheaper alternative to a lot of high end (French) restaurants opening in the city, while also being very family friendly!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, even better cocktails! Bit pricey, but very tasty! Nachos are to die for, frozen strawberry daiquiris are a must try!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

It's like a tardis when you enter, lovely decor and memorabilia. Very attentive staff, immaculately clean. Excellent menu choice. I had a sirloin steak ( rare) with pepper sauce. Perfectly cooked everything was piping hot, my wife had the seafood broth with a hint of chilli. I had the house Italian red wine , full bodied a good choice with the steak.