“Awesome owner!”
other travellers have booked this property
The good luck message from our first guests
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The good luck message from our first guests
Nairn Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

davidhG25...
Austin, Texas, United States
“Awesome owner!”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I wish I could speak to the property itself, but cannot. I can tell you that when we were booking our holiday, and subsequently cancelling it when my wife broke her foot, Martin was absolutely fabulous.
Whilst we were booking, Martin was always prompt, courteous and downright friendly whenever we had questions about Barron House, the area, transportation or whatever. The six hour time zone difference between us could have been a challenge, but Martin's commitment to his tenants made it seem as if we were in the same town.
When we had to cancel, well after the cancellation deadline, Martin was very understanding and worked with me to minimize our expenses.
I just cannot say enough about how helpful he was. Be assured that when we rebook our trip to Nairn, Martin's property is at the top of our list, to the point that we may book based on its availability.

Liked best: Martin's helpfulness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Aug 2016
Hi David,

Thank you for your kind comments.
I felt sorry about the circumstances that stopped you guys making your trip.
I felt it was only fair to refund you as much of the money as possible. Hopefully see you guys sometime
Best Regards
Martin
Susan M
“Mrs”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband said we should go to Nairn as it is always sunny so we did for Easter weekend. What a find this apartment was!! It's central location was perfect to walk to nearby restaurants, shops & to the beach. The apartment itself is stunning having been recently renovated and has everything you would need. It is a great size for a family of four & very tastefully decorated. A home from home. Ten out of ten. We will definitely be back.

Chrisp196...
“Gorgeous apartment”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Visited this beautiful apartment in March. The attention to detail is outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for Martin who is a great host. Brilliant location for visiting this beautiful part of Scotland. Would highly recommend.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing