“Great on a wet day”
Review of Rollerbowl

Rollerbowl
Ranked #10 of 10 Fun & Games in Inverness
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great entertainment ,helpful staff on hand to assist.We didn’t try the food or drink so can’t comment.but the bowling was great fun. You can pick up 2 games for the price of 1 in local papers .which offers great value. Give the place a go .

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank barryamackenzie

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Me and partners took my niece and nephew for a game of bowling. We were all have a great time until I noticed people on either side of us eating nuts and my nephew has a severe nut allergy. When I asked a member of staff if we could be moved away from them so it didn't spoil our fun and they move us straight away. So happy at how well we were treated by the staff.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Visit today the rollerbowl. Not the cheapest place, a bit old looking but a great fun. Just find very hot i think heating was on full, when i said is to hot a man said you can drop off your clothes. Staff was friendly and polite apart this little comment. But you can have a decent fun with friends or family.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We visited tonight and thoroughly enjoyed our bowling. Have to agree with other commenters that the place looks quite dated but if you see past that then you will be fine. All the computer systems, bowling lanes etc worked without fault. We have been to newer, more modern places and had nothing but problems but this was not the case at rollerbowl. We didn't eat here so cannot comment on price or quality of food. Only issue I found was with the car park which has no lighting at all. Definitely think some investment is needed but would visit again.

Date of experience: February 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I remember coming here as a young kid in the 90s and it was brilliant. I came back today with my fiancee and daughter and nothing has changed. we were going to go for food before we came but decided to eat at rollerbowl instead. the menu was dated the picture on the front even had a turkey twizzler on it. shows it's age! prices were sky high for what you expect from this kind of place. didn't even have a card machine at the till, had to follow the girl to the main desk to pay. not too much am issue just shows age of the place. when the food came it was rather small portions and it was the polystyrene cases for the burger and chips were just lay on a buckled tray. my 3 year old daughter barely touched her macaroni and after I had a taste I understood why. the whole area is dated and just an overall dirty look. if it wasn't lunch time or we weren't starving we would of left.

after that we got sorted and went bowling. I can't fault any part of the bowling apart from the keyboard which couldn't make out what letters or buttons done what. all the staff were really helpful. my daughter loved her time bowling and so did we.

we would go again but make sure first of all we went somewhere else for food and drink. shame to see a good place run down. hope they pump some money in and vamp it up! after all they are making plenty money off everyone that goes!

Date of experience: January 2018