“Really Impressed”

Ranked #156 of 231 Inverness B&B and Inns
Peterborough, Canada
“Really Impressed”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

It was our first night in Scotland from Canada so we didn't know what to expect. Garry was a wonderful host, his parents were there also and all the family couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. They gave us great info for visiting the sights and we were very glad we had booked here. The location is perfect for walking into the main part of town, breakfast was excellent and everything was clean and comfortable. Would stay again in a minute. The family went above and beyond to make sure you were happy and taken care of... thanks it was great!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
10 Thank Barbara M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Stayed for one night in a one bed room. Service was really friendly, room was clean with everything I needed and overall just really accommodating helping out with anything you need. The breakfast is tasty too.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
12 Thank Stuart F
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Garry is a very nice guy, helpfull and welcoming.
The room was comfty and nice.
Breakfast nice and varied.

thank you for everything Garry.
highly recommend!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
15 Thank Naor B
Gasman6331
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I stayed here as part of my LEJOG cycle last year. I had booked the B&B a few weeks before and had agreed that I would check in at 2pm. I was running late on the day but the owner rang me and awaited my arrival. It is quite easy to find the B&B as it is on one of the main roads into Inverness and only about 10 mins walk away from the centre. The owners very kindly locked my bike in there shed in the garden which although was not securely locked was secure enough for me as my single room over looked the shed. The room was small but very clean with the bathroom next door. I did not have breakfast as I left early but the owner very kindly put some milk and cerael out for me to have before my trip. Would highly recommend to stay here as the B&B and Inverness are both lovely.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
12 Thank Gasman6331
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I stayed in Ardgarry overnight for a job interview. Garry could not have been more helpful. The room was warm and clean with everything I needed. The breakfast was exactly what I wanted and most importantly there was real coffee for breakfast! I used to stay in hotels/B&Bs all over the UK and Ireland 3-4 nights a week for 5 months of the year for work and this is by far the most friendly and welcoming Guest House I've ever stayed in. I've already recommended to several friends and colleagues.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business