“The perfect stay for any weary business traveller”

Abermar Guest House
Abermar Guest House
Ranked #36 of 246 Inverness B&B and Inns
“The perfect stay for any weary business traveller”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

I am not used to B&B's as I usually stay in corporate hotels. I must say that I will never stay anywhere else. I was greeted warmly and as a Londoner I was astounded at the level of service I received. The little touches are the ones that I most appreciated the most. The gown on the bathroom door; clean sheets; extra blankets in the draws; and remembering the way I like my fry up. The service was astounding and simply put I will never stay anywhere else.... absolutely Perfect

• Stayed September 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kilkenny, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

I am very happy to write this review for the Abermar Guesthouse in Inverness in Scotland. The owners James & Allison could not have been more welcoming, helpful and friendly. My room was fabulous, right down to the mug for tea or coffee and the flavoured biscuits. It was spacious, very comfortable, lovely and warm and the ensuite had lots of little touches like shower gel & hand soap along with other toiletries. The shower was one of the best I have ever had. I stayed in a 4* hotel in Barcelona & it wasn't a patch on this B&B. The breakfast was excellent, loads of choice & the hot breakfast beautifully cooked. If I ever get a chance to go back to the Highlands again I will definitely stay in Abermar again. Many thanks James & Allison.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
East Kilbride, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

Having previously stayed here four years ago I knew this was the only place I need look for my return visit, I was not disappointed, everything was just perfect, better than a hotel, very friendly and homely, with very nice decor, will be back, thanks to James & Allison for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: Very quiet at night in a quiet area within walking distance of city centre.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bill M
Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2011

We stayed at this B&B in last September. It is a very good B&B. They have only three stars of the Scottish Tourist Board but they deserve more! The rooms are spacious and clean, even the single bedrooms are spacious. The breakfast is good, you can choose from several things. You have a good off street parking at the back of the B&B. James & Allison are really nice people. They give you very good tips for where you can eat. James & Allison, thanks for making our weddinganniversary so special. If we will come to Inverness (and we will), we will choose you again to stay!

Kind regards
Hans & Ingrid Zwaan (& Wilhelmina, Ing's mum)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2011

We really enjoyed this B&B. The hosts were great, very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean and well supplied.

It is 5 min. walk over the river Ness to the main city attractions, easy to get to by car, overall an excellent experience.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple