Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel
USD 183
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 251/night.

USD 226
USD 211
USD 369
USD 198
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 381/night.

USD 234
USD 209
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 325/night.

USD 140
USD 132
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 235/night.

USD 261
USD 208
Agoda.com
USD 175
USD 152
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 318
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 132
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbrewers fayrebusiness parkraigmore hospitallarge tescopub next doora great nights sleepcity centreovernight stopplenty parkingeasy accessbudget hotelretail parkcomfy bedfire alarmmeal dealquiet locationfamily room
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 24 April 2018

lovely room .clean. breakfast all u can eat and hot and fresh .only short taxi hospital .on day I let taxi go .unfortunately in my upset from hubby I arrived 2 hours to early for check in. I asked if I could wait .and to my surprise the receptionist said she could do better than that I was in room 135 in minutes.it was lovely to walk in to a big smile on arrival from ALANA. Sandra smith 13 april

Room Tip: 135 good lift
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Opsmng1, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Good Morning Sandra,

Thank so much for your 5star review and will pass your comments onto the team. I’m really glad to hear that Alanna was able to give you a warm welcome and get in sharply.

We hope to see you again soon.

James

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Opsmng1, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

As veterans staying at Premier Inn we found this to be another great one. It's April 2018 and this our fourth visit of the year (all different ones), we stayed in eight in 2017.

Right next to A9 both North and southbound, perfect for venturing further north to Black Isle and Sutherland or south to Aviemore and the Central Belt.

Can't find anything to fault, staff pleasant and helpful as always. Next to a retail park with two big chain supermarkets and numerous other shops. Only 10 mins into Inverness city centre by bus. Perfect for leaving the car and enjoying a nice day out. The lovely weather certainly helped, second week of the school Easter holiday.

Great location and fab Brewers Fayre next door, when in the area again I would certainly look at this Premier Inn first.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank diabelle2202
Opsmng1, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear diabelle2202,

Thank you so much for this fabulous 5* review!

I am so glad to see that you could not find anything to fault with the hotel and the staff were pleasant and helpful.

We do hope you pop back again soon!

Kind regards,
Alanna,
Receptionist

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I meant to book the Premier Inn West as I find it easy to get too and I was going to Eden Court and wanted to walk there but by mistake I booked the Premier Inn East. I managed to find the hotel using satnav but I did get lost at the final roundabout, could do with some signs showing where it is. I had already checked in online which was quick and easy, the receptionist at the hotel was friendly. Room was a good size and very clean. Th bed was very comfy and I had a really good sleep. There are great shops nearby as well, glad I made the mistake and I would happily stay there again. I had dinner at the restaurant which was good. The only disappointment was the breakfast, it was ok but not worth the price.

Dear Jacqueline C,

Thank you so much for this wonderful, honest 4* Review!

I have taken note of the signage issue and shall pass this on to the management team and I shall also pass your comments on to the adjoining Brewers Fayre.

Glad you found the receptionist to be friendly - this shall be passed on! and I am also glad that the room was very clean and more importantly that you had a really good sleep!

We do hope you come back again soon,

Kind regards,