All reviews jacuzzi bath royal room no lift venison city centre lovely hotel would stay again lovely room full scottish stayed for nights plenty of parking visiting inverness loch ness castle scotland
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We loved this hotel! I took my mum away overnight in May and we stayed at the Beaufort Hotel. When we arrived we were greeted by a lovely Scottish-man (and us being Scottish as well made us love him even more!!). When we were checking in he told us that our room was on the 4th floor I think. We explained that as my mum was disabled and couldn't manage a lot of stairs this would be no use to us. This was entirely my fault as I should of mentioned it when booking. He changed our room right away and explained how to get in and out etc.

The room was spacious and clean and a stone throw away from the city center. We didn't hear any noise throughout the night or in the morning when we woke which was surprising as our room was right near the car park.

In the morning we enjoyed a huge well cooked breakfast, with lots of options and staff that couldn't do enough for you!

The next time I'm in Inverness I certainly will be returning!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We chose the Beaufort for its location and its large family room. It was perfect. The shower was, as per my kids, great! My husband and I enjoyed relaxing in the lounge after sightseeing. Altogether, a lovely stay.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We just stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel was quiet and clean , the staff were good and the breakfast food fine. But the hotel is a bit tired..for instance the dining room is rather dark with its decor. We were given the same breakfast menu every morning. The room was clean and bright but there were things which could have been improved. There was only a small stool in front of the dresser so no where else to sit !! The room was stifling hot for two nights and the window only opened a bit. The bed was comfortable but there was only a thick duvet on it...no under sheet so it was hard to get the right covering ....either duvet or nothing.The bathroom was big and bright but the soap dispenser for the sink was at shoulder height instead of being lower near the basin. There was a small shelf for toiletries but there was room for another bigger shelf or table to make it easier for two guests to place items.There was no exhaust fan. In the tub, the water dripped down the shower hose onto the top of the bath near the shower screen and leaked through the poor fitting rubber seal onto the floor so that by the time you finished your shower, there was a flood on the bathroom floor. There could have been a hand rail to help get in and out of the shower as the tub edge was quite high. I don't know how older people would manage without one.
The hotel was close to the town..10 minutes away so location was great which is why we picked it .
Over all, quite a pricey hotel for the standard.

Ian from Scotland

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scot44eagle
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We booked into this hotel last minute due to an emergency at the hospital.
We checked in approx 9pm for a twin room.
We got to the room to discover it was made up as a double. We spent a while finding sheets etc to turn it into a double.
We were in hospital from 2am to 4.30am (as I said, emergency). We got back to the hotel for some sleep and were woken up at 7am by the incredibly noisy floor boards above us. It didn’t help that the people above were walking round and around their room.
We complained to reception and requested that nobody was placed above our room the following night so that we could get some sleep.
The following night, we discovered that the radiators has been turned on by someone and we were woken up at 6am in a sauna - or at least it felt like it.
The room was small as was the bathroom. Which would have been fine if we’d paid less than £50-60. However we paid over £85 per night. And we didn’t have the views others mentioned - we just had the car park as a view.
I wouldn’t revisit this hotel unless it was priced much more reasonably.
But thank you for accepting us on short notice.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We got this through booking.com however the rates were found to be cheaper st the hotel. Nice property in the the middle of the town. The rooms face the river which is plus. The room size is descent. Depending on the room you get check the shower aa it could be in the zig zag corner which may be very inconvenient. Nice and clean place with parking. Pricey though.

1  Thank vinu235