Stayed here for a couple of nights in December and was really impressed by the quality of the accommodation and the peace and tranquility. Lovely room, big comfortable bed and en suite bathroom all made for a great stay. Really scrumptious breakfasts including porridge set me up for the day. Will definitely stay there when next in Inverness. Handy for the city centre - a good 10 minute walk though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland