“Brilliant fun”
Review of Black Isle Quad Biking - CLOSED

Black Isle Quad Biking
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We booked to go for an hour's trek with the kids (who had never been quad biking before). They were a bit scared to begin with but got into it really quickly. The guy leading the trek was great and didn't speed off too fast so the kids could get their confidence. The route was nice and challenging with some good rough ground and lovely muddy puddles. And ending with a flat out whizz round the big field was brilliant. All in all a great afternoon and I will definitely be going back again.

2  Thank Elanne

Reviewed 18 September 2012

We booked this at the 11th hour but they were (luckily) able to accommodate. We were taken up to the shed and given some guidance & kitted out in safety gear. The initial 10 minutes or so was familiarising ourselves with the bikes & then off into the woods - lots of humps, bumps & puddles. Finally back to the field for a final couple of laps. We had great fun & the rain that there had been just served to provide us with mud and puddles to play in. Great fun afternoon - I'd go back.
They also have horses for those who prefer legs to wheels.
Booking is a must - don't just turn up.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Great fun for the whole family. Would highly recommend, weather not great but who cares. Lovely staff, so helpful and polite.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Been here a few times for various birthday celebrations.
Always get good service, and an enjoyable quad experience.
There is also horse riding available beside the quad biking, both should be booked in advance.
They have smaller quads for kids, but generally don't allow kids below 8ish to take part.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I had great fun riding the quad bike along tracks and through woods. There were big puddles to cross and humps and jumps to speed over. The tracks were varied and challenging. I was provided with full safety gear and an initial instruction and trial run made sure I knew what I was doing. I would recommend the attraction to anyone wanting a quad biking experience from families and groups to solo riders like myself.

2  Thank chipper260161