2,097 results
All reviewskings clubkingsclub spathe main hotelspa buildingretreat roomleisure clubleisure facilitieslovely hotelconservatory restaurantbunk bedssauna and steam roomon arrivalseparate showerhuge bedwalk in showerbuffet breakfastpublic areas
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed on a one night stop heading North having stayed for the same reason a few years ago.
The staff at this hotel are amazing so friendly and helpful. There is a reception lounge area where we are our evening meal (off the bar menu) with our dog and the staff offered to set up a table for us to have breakfast there too if we wanted to have our dog with us.
The room was comfortable and clean - my tip would be ask for a room on ground floor near patio area if you do have a dog (we had this the first time we stayed)
Fabulous breakfast buffet and despite the fact there was a large wedding party and conference plenty of fresh hot food, plenty of hot water for showers and friendly staff.
There is a pool area which we still haven’t got round to using- we will just have to go back

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kingsmills_Hotel, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the guest review and loyal business.

Delighted you enjoyed another stay with your dog. You are right we have a great team of associates who work for us. I will pass on your great positive feedback.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and myself have - together with the rest of our Great Railways Group - just completed an overnight stay at the 4 Star Kingsmills Hotel which is a 10-15 minute (downhill) walk to Inverness City Centre.

Fortunately, our Group were allocated rooms in the Kingsclub Spa - which is the property’s relatively new Annex. We were very warmly welcomed on arrival and the modern rooms are tastefully furnished with excellent amenities - most comfortable Kingsize bed and lovely spacious stand alone shower unit. The only negative being two of the Bathroom ceiling lights not working.

We were also provided with gratis tea/coffee facilities in the first floor lounge area. Indeed, service throughout our short stay was excellent - as was the Breakfast in the KingsClub Reception area. This was was a good buffet offering supplemented by some a-la-carte dishes - I particularly enjoyed my haddock & poached eggs. However, the Group dinner was less impressive. It took place at the Inglis Restaurant in the main building but my chicken breast (and that of others) was very tough and vegetables would also have not gone astray! That said, my wife was not happy with her dessert choice and the Manager promptly provided her with a generous fruit platter alternative.

All in all - and make no mistake - this is a quality property. As such it is well patronised by visiting Golf parties (several US ones were staying at the same time as our Group) and I would certainly have no reservations about paying a return visit - particularly to the KingsClub!

Stayed: May 2018
Kingsmills_Hotel, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at the hotel and were very comfortable with your accommodation. We like to describe the Kingsclub as a hotel within a hotel, after all it has its own reception desk, 37 fantastic bedrooms and it's own food and beverage area, mezzanine lounge and beauty spa.

I apologise that you found the chicken tough on one of the evenings, I will be sure to share this feedback with chef. I am glad our service matched the level of expectation.

I hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 days in Inverness. They gave us a free upgrade to the Garden units. They were really there for the handicapped, but was a large room and well appointed. Ate in the bar and in one of the two restaurants in the hotel. All meals were good, a bit plain perhaps but good. By plain I meaning nothing different from other places. Staff were all attentive and friendly. Over all 5 stars.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review.

I am glad you enjoyed your two night stay at Kingsmills hotel and rated us full marks. The 13 Garden rooms are luxury bedrooms built for all to enjoy and are accessible friendly.

I am also glad to read that you rated the quality of the food and service also full marks.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice golf course view from my room which was in a separate building from the main accommodations and restaurant. Walked into town in about 15 minutes and was able to do a little sightseeing of the castle & river and such. Nice place to stay in Inverness, comfortable beds, clean modern bathrooms.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent business and review of Kingsmills hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and made the most of your stay.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Had a fantastic stay at the Kingsmills Hotel. Staff were extremely welcoming, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The family room was a super size with Bunkbeds off to the side with the room in an L shape. Food was delicious.
Can’t recommend the hotel highly enough!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review and recent business.

When travelling away from home you want to stay in a hotel that will deliver quality and you have a level of comfort for you to enjoy your stay. We have 14 family rooms very similar to this one, providing the perfect location for families to stay at the hotel and make the most of their leisure time.