All reviews high tea the river superior room conservatory restaurant no lift wedding party lovely hotel kippers eden court city centre bit dated small hotel stayed here for nights the main hotel scones cooked breakfast lovely room
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The river Ness runs right outside so a beautiful view. Service Is good and so is the food. Our only problem was having to check out hours before our train left but they kept our luggage for us. It is located well for touring the old city of Inverness.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I stayed here as part of a tour of the Highlands of Scotland. The room was very clean with a shower and really good bed although the decor could do with some updating.

The food in the restaurant was surprisingly good - and I really want to mention the helpfulness and kindness of the staff. My watch packed up and after mentioning this to her she offered to buy me a travel clock - which she did! I also had laundry done and when it hadn't arrived the on-duty manager sent someone to collect it. I would stay here again just for the quality of the service.

Room Tip: Book with hotel direct.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I have rarely been as disappointed with a hotel as I have with this one. The reviews were great and this hotel had a four star rating. I thought we would be in luck. I most often book a hotel based on Trip Advisor ratings and have rarely been disappointed. However, our room is very small, and extremely modest. For 139£, or 235.00 Canadian, this is a rip-off.
Fortunately we r here for just one night.
The photos on their site are not in any way indicative of what we got!
I did address the issue at the front desk but the other room proposed to us was not much better.
It does have a nice little bar and its location is delightful, on the river and very close to the center of town.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simonne D
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff so helpful and polite they all went above and beyond .. Great venue for a wedding... very well organised.. rooms good size and food amazing ... great location.. I can’t recommend enough.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Siobhan M
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here for 2 nights, after are wedding in July. The room was very clean and had a bath in the room. The bed was very big and comfortable, grate nights sleep. The beer garden is very nice to sit in and have a few drinks. Staff where very friendly. Breakfast was butaful both mornings. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple