“Enjoyable tasty food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Despite living here for three years this was our fist visit to this restaurant. The food and service were excellent. I had my fav bruschetta and then the pork with tomato and onion sauce. My husband had sardines to start and then a seafood pizza.

All staff were helpful and polite - thank you.

The reason we gave rating of v good instead of excellent was that we in fairness found the seating areas very cramped and the premises initially very cold despite having jumpers on ! Although the restaurant did fill with its full compliment of people it was still cool to sit and eat in. Although we enjoyed the meal my back was killing me at the end and this was the only thing that spoilt it for us.

I would return again but would choose to opt for a table with hopefully more space!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We honestly can’t rate this little gem high enough. This place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Never have we eaten food of such high quality, everything was cooked to perfection, ingredients were fresh and incredibly tasty and the staff were super friendly and really really helpful and accommodating. If you’re looking for a cosy, snug little place to relax and spend an evening you don’t need to look anywhere else. Absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I've been here several times and previously couldn't fault anything so this review is only based on this latest visit. We did visit mid week so unfortunately the restaurant wasn't full, it was a little cold but it is winter. The food was all freshly cooked and was tasty but I choose the wrong main course which wasn't as I expected but still tasty. It hasn't put me off going back as I like the general atmosphere and I'll choose a better dish next time.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This simply has to be the best restaurant in Inverness, wonderful food, the staff are excellent and the location is spot on, make sure you book in advance as it can get very busy.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Once again a lovely lunch. The usual great service. Lovely atmosphere and good food. The desserts are delicious. Lasagne was good and they serve really good coffee .