“Quite expensive and mediocre pizzas”
Review of Pizza Pepperoni

Pizza Pepperoni
Ranked #125 of 281 Restaurants in Inverness
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Pizza Pepperoni with my 5 year old daughter for early dinner. The place was nice, clean and had a playroom for kids. The staff was friendly although a little slow which was okay because we were not in a hurry. The pizzas were quite expensive and although my daughter enjoyed hers I found it a bit too sweet and the crust was not hard enough for my taste. I had a lasagna with beef and ham and an abundance of cheese. It tasted okay. We ordered desert as well - the strawberry ice cream was okay but the apple pie was really bad. It was warm but the crumb was so soft it could hardly be called a pie. I guess they rarely serve deserts here so I would definitely avoid that if you plan to visit. All in all this meal including a pint of lager and a soft drink cost £35 which is considerably more expensive than a similar quality meal would have cost in Denmark. And after visiting a local restaurant earlier this week with more delicious food for a less price this was disappointing.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

If you fancy a good pizza with loads of fresh topping, try here. I had a delicious spinach and ricotta pizza and my husband had a vegetable one, we shared a salad.

Portion sizes were very generous, we each opted for medium which was huge! The restaurant is good for casual dining, efficient friendly staff. Proper pizza oven where you can watch your dinner being cooked. Very clean facilities.

They do take away.

Much better quality and value than the usual big pizza chains.

We paid £44 for two pizzas, a large salad enough for two, and a bottle of wine.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Went as a family group of 10. Delicious, fresh and beautifully presented food. Some people have commented that the service is slow but we went for a family meal and didn’t want to feel rushed so the relaxed pace suited us perfectly. Everything was freshly prepared. The special set meal was particularly good and the flavour of the pizzas excellent. One child was gluten free which they couldn’t accommodate but happily cooked the gluten free pizza that we took with us after I phoned ahead. Desserts also really good. They have a fantastic kids play area which I wish had been in town when mine were little. Will definitely return. Recommend it highly.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Tried this place tonight , was a bit slow to start and was not impressed, but left thinking it was the fantastic service and food was amazing, would recommend this place to anyone and I can’t wait to go back

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Sunday lunch with 2 under 5’s is never easy but we decided to head here today and so glad we tried it. Restaurant was quiet at 12:30 on the Sunday, with just one other table taken.We sat beside the kids play area which is partially screened from the diners and provides a great place for the wee ones.
The pizzas arrived and were all absolutely delicious, we all ordered the medium size and it was so filling, fresh ingredients obviously used.
Cost wise- prob on a par with elsewhere but quality in a class of its own.
Good luck to this establishment- even from the outside it’s a massive improvement to what stood there before.