All reviews robert and ruth breakfast was delicious town centre quiet street friendly hosts guest house perfect stay lovely couple train station little extras b and b thoroughly enjoyed our stay a wonderful place to stay breakfast room stayed for two nights comfortable rooms haggis
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was great! Such a friendly and welcoming environment, cozy room and delicious breakfast! We could also park our car there which came in handy and the owner gave us great tips for visiting places nearby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrisaGonzales
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Fantastic solid beautiful building, lovely spacious room and comfortable bed. Robert and Ruth were warm and welcoming. The breakfast was amazing and the location fantastic, a 5-10 minute walk into town and the rail way is near. We had suck a great time thanks to our stay at the Rossmount, and will return one day-

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My friend and I came to Inverness just for a night while she was visiting me on her spring break. This B&B exceeded any and all expectations that we had and we enjoyed every aspect of our stay. We arrived and our hosts, Robert and Ruth, welcomed us warmly into their home and we were greeted by their little Jack Russel Terrier. Our room was very clean and neat and the shower was wonderful. They provided a nice assortment of tea and coffee and even hot water bottles for us to use, as Scotland in March is not exactly balmy. We went to a pub near the castle that they recommended and it was a nice short walk from the property through the quiet neighborhood. We requested a hot breakfast the next morning and it was excellent. They also offer an assortment of continental options which is great for those who don't have the time to sit down and eat a full breakfast before a busy day in the highlands. Robert even drove us to the bus station the next morning so we could catch our day tour of Loch Ness. Overall, we had a great stay and Robert and Ruth were wonderful hosts. We would most definitely return and cannot recommend this quiet little B&B enough!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Robert was a great host. He even took me to the train station on the morning I left, as the morning was quite damp. Breakfast was wonderful each morning, and was provided earlier one morning, as I needed to leave prior to the 8:00 AM start time. I will definitely stay again, should I be in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Came up for a week's work absolutely beautiful b&b would definitely recommend the breakfast was beautiful and the hosts was great. Close to the town centre (5 minute) can't express how good this place actually is

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business