“Another great stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Creag Mhor

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Family skiing on Cairngorm
Skiing in the Cairngorms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ian S
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have been here many times and have always enjoyed our stay. It is a convenient location with the added advantage of being on the bus route, 31, which goes to the Cairngorm car park. Try riding the bus, then stop at one of the bars for a drink after your walk, with no designated driver discussions. The cottage is very much as you see it on the website. Neat, compact and clean. The downside of highly recommending, it gets even more booked up.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Jan 2017
Thanks very much Ian - glad you enjoyed your stay again! Haste ye back!
Kierin R
“Great cottage, great location, looking forward to our return”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Cottage is fantastic has everything you need. We stayed here over Hogmanay and had a great time in a warm cottage, in a quiet culdesac and close to couple of takeaways and coop. The cottage itself is very spacious and well looked after. Only a short walk in to aviemore village which is great. Such a lively place and lots to do.
Can not wait to return this year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Jan 2017
Thanks very much for your kind review Kierin, we're looking forward to seeing you back next December!
essex
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

30 Dec 2016
Many thanks for the positive review Joe. We're really please that you enjoyed your Christmas stay in Aviemore. Haste ye back!
Purplemrs...
Wetherby
“Running weekend”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Stayed here over the weekend of the half marathon, was absolutely ideal! Lots of little personal touches which was very much appreciated (soap, washing up liquid and the like)! Was very well kept and plenty of room for 2 adults, 2 kids and our dog! Fab enclosed garden! Centre of town not far at all for shops etc would certainly recommend and return! Great place!

28 Oct 2016
Thanks very much for your kind comments - we hope the run went well!
586pamela...
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“miss”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

this was the first holiday I'd taken on my own, and I would go back to this again, I should explain I have to use a walker to get around, so this was almost perfect, as I discovered that you couldn't park next to the property, and was wondering how I was going to get my luggage in, but George got in touch with Brenda who emailed me and said she would meet me on arrival and empty my boot for me, which she did and also packed it when I left, the only down side for me was I found the sofa to low to get out of and the bed mattress a bit uncomfortable, but I would go back, I can solve those problems, very clean and recommend pam

28 Oct 2016
Thanks Pam, glad you had a good time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing