“Cannot fault anything at Antipasti.”
Review of Cafe Antipasti

Cafe Antipasti
Ranked #145 of 2,682 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 6 - USD 45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Been here a few times with my mum as we absolutely love it. The staff are always lovely (there is one lady who's name I wish I could remember, she is quite tall, brown hair with glasses? - her service is outstanding and she is always smiling. She makes recommendations off of the menu and goes the extra mile to make sure your meal is perfect. Best service we have ever had in a restaurant). The food is delicious and the menu has a good offering so there is something for everyone. The food is really reasonably priced and the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere. If you have mobility issues I would recommend booking to sit on the ground floor as there are no lifts. The restaurant is cosy and makes a perfect pre-theatre for those heading to The Kings afterwards. I cannot recommend this little restaurant enough. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank 715leighm

Reviewed 30 December 2016

A perfect venue for a pre-panto family get-together over the festive season.
special thanks to Margaret who worked so hard to ensure that we were able to enjoy our delicious meal and make the theatre on time. We will definitely be back soon!

1  Thank islabeth
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

It was raining the other day in Glasgow and this joint was bank opposite our hotel so we hopped in.
We ordered for Pastas and Pizza.
The food was excellent the pizza was Crispy and Pasta Creamy.
Excellent food well cooked.
Courteous staff and decently priced.
Must vist

1  Thank DPMMumbai
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great Italian restaurant a short walk from City Centre. I checked this out on Trip Advisor and then followed up by checking the restaurant's own website and then finally walking past on the night to see how busy it was. A table for 2 was made available, although we did have a wait for food, 30 mins for bread/oils and 50 mins for pizza, although to be fair there were several large parties in and we did turn up without a booking. That said, the drinks arrived promptly and we enjoyed the warm atmosphere and savoured the smells drifting upwards from the kitchen. The food was worth waiting for, spaghetti with meatballs and calzone pizza were delicious, very generous portions. Bill with starters and a round of drinks (wine/beers) came to around £32 which was good value.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I have visited the restaurant a few times and have always been pleased. Recently I opted for the lunch menu and was very please with delicious food at a great price. The staff are always friendly and the meals are served quick. After my meal I had a coffee and found this to be very nice too.