“Great menu ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Anderston
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t judge the inside by the appearance of the outside.

We nearly never went in as it doesn’t look the best from outside but you step inside it is clean and the staff are very polite and welcoming.

They have a wide range of options on the menu with some old favourites but also some unique options as well. The food is served in decent portion sizes.

My fiancé and I both have an egg allergy and another person was gluten free when we ordered the waiter was able to say straight away if the dishes were okay for us, element knowledge of the menu.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Whenever we’re in town we try to have a meal at How Wong. The deserts continue to be unimaginative and underwhelming and the coffee is certainly not their strong suit, but everything else is absolutely fantastic. We never had a disappointing starter or main course. Still our favourite Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Busy as always. Staff courteous and professional. Not cheap eats. Big chunks of chicken. Not the heavily battered bits you get in lower budget eateries. Soft shell crab magnificent.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend the Ho Wong. They supplied my family and I with an incredible meal and service which was a group of 16 people. The staff were fantastic and always looking to help you. When ordering the food the gentlemen new exactly how much food we would need to share between the amount of us. I will definitely be back and recommend the Ho Wong to anyone looking for a top quality meal in Glasgow as it was simply, wonderful. The best Chinese and Seafood restaurant I have visited.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Forgot how good this little gem was!Amazing authentic Chinese cuisine, cooked & presented perfectly by courteous staff. Seven of us enjoyed a very tasty banquet. Will be back again soon