“Even better than I expected”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Josie B
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Even better than I expected”
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for a week in June while working in Glasgow, as my pre-school children (and their gran, in a childcare capacity!) were with me this seemed preferable to a hotel.

In reality we got the best of both worlds, as the apartment was so well stocked, we didn't need the usual extra's you normally need for self catering - dishwasher tablets, laundry powder, washing-up liquid, some toiletries and even slippers were provided!!! We only needed to provide the food...

The location is ideal, as it is approx. 100 yards to a mini Tesco and Sainsburys, as well as lots of lovely cafes, which we enjoyed trying out (my kids especially liked Double Licks ice cream parlour). We didn't go into town, but it was an easy 15 minute walk to the SECC, where I was working, or an even easier 5 minute drive, even in rush hour at 8.15am.

In the meantime my children enjoyed trips with their Gran to the Kelvingrove Gallery (walking distance) and on the open top sightseeing bus, which has a bus stop 2 minutes walk from the apartment.

The apartment itself was very spacious for a holiday let, and everything was in immaculate condition. Prior to our arrival I was concerned how my 1 year old and 4 year old would deal with having showers, as there is no bath, but there is a baby bath in the cupboard, so they chose to use this instead! Likewise I was not relishing the prospect of sharing a bed with my 4 year old son (there are 2 kingsize beds - no singles), but there was a small mattress also provided in the cupboard, so we made this as an extra bed, and he was thrilled with his 'camp' bed. These extras are not mentioned on the website, but were a major plus for my family. A travel cot and highchair were also provided as standard.

All-in-all an excellent, good value option, highly recommended.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Fraser B
St Andrews, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment, great location”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This is the second time I have stayed in this apartment . It's an ideal base to explore the west end of the city - Kelvingrove Park and Galleries, The University, Science and Transport Museums, Byres Road, Botanic Gardens, Hydro & SECC and the many new bars and restaurants in the Finnieston area - or to use as 'home base' for a family reunion in my 'home is where the heart is !' city of Glasgow :-)
There is a good selection of local shops and off road parking is an added bonus.
The apartment itself is excellent. Two good sized bedrooms with very comfy beds, large lounge and dining area, very well equipped kitchen and a good sized family shower room.
The owner of the apartment is 'pure dead brilliant' and has made sure the apartment has everything you might need. Nothing is too much bother.
It would be unfair of me to keep this hidden gem to myself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The 'home from home' comfort and feel of the place
Liked least: Having to leave so soon
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;