“fab first experience! ”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 26
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Glasgow's new authentic Mexican Restaurant! We're taking classic dishes and street food sourced from our extensive travels around the main regions of Mexico and introducing them to our home town! Ever tried cactus before?
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

my friend and I visited topolobamba for our first time today and it’s safe to say we’ll definitely be coming back here for a mate date! great atmosphere, food was fantastic and to top it off we had top class service from the lovely Ariana! super attentive and made sure we understood the menu with it being our first visit - thank you for being great!

Topolabamba, Manager at Topolabamba, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hola Sian,

No need to thank us for being great, it's our nature ;) We love hearing about first time visits, thank you very much for your kind words! Hopefully we'll see you very soon on your next mate date!

Muchas gracias,
Emma

Write a ReviewReviews (2,206)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I took my friends who were visiting Glasgow and we had a great dining experience. A lot of gluten free and vegetarian options to choose from. We haven't reserved a table and the place was heaving on a Tuesday night despite the rainy weather. Our wait wasn't too long and we were offered a place at the bar to enjoy beer and tequila. Bar staff were great and knowledgeable about the product. Our waiter Arrianna was super friendly and chatty, explained everything perfectly and made our visit even so more special. The general atmosphere and decor were great too and I would definitely recommend the restaurant to everyone.

Hola Marlena,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your glowing review! We're so happy you decided to bring your friends here and that Ariana made your evening extras special. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Muchas gracias,
Emma

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been here a few times, the drinks are great and the food is outstanding, you can get as little or as much as you like. The staff are always a pleasure and couldn't be more accomodating, we have never left this place disapointed, I would hartilly recommend the jalapeno poppers and any of the fish dishes. Last time we were in we were served by Becca G, she recomended the chocolate cup and the bountiful hot chocolate for dessert, well worth a try.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and fast service. Food good but fish sometimes could be fresher. Would return anyway as everything else good.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I frequent the restaurant on a regular basis, however this visit was made substantially more special by the exemplary service that was provided by Arianna.
I would highly recommend this restaurant because the quality of service as well as the quality of food is kept to a very high standard.

1  Thank Bibo N