“Nice breakfast & lunch on sunny sided terrace ”
Review of The Project Cafe

The Project Cafe
Ranked #601 of 2,682 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Cuisines: Scottish, Cafe
Description: The cafe serves local and organic, freshly made and thoughtful food to customers daily, alongside homemade cakes and great tasting Fairtrade Organic coffee. The cafe is also a venue for arts, music and creative exchange and runs as a not-for-profit social enterprise. We also offer catering services.
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Small menu , changes every day . Nicely prepared food , homemade cakes , friendly staff. Sunny terrace +1 above street level. A bit wobbly chairs & table have there charme.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Called in here for breakfast. Had an excellent coffee (flat white) and a tasty scrambled egg on toast. Unfussy, mid range price. Nice atmosphere and friendly, hardworking staff. Wouldn’t hesitate to return here.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My vegetarian friend introduced me to The Project Cafe, we were there with our young children. The food and ambience is great, very relaxed.......a little too relaxed....service is slow and haphazard. We asked for our table to be cleared of the previous customers' debris several times and while a few plates were lifted, we cleared most of it ourselves, straight onto the serving counter.....where it sat for a while. Nobody wiped our table. Also, the toilet could be doing with being cleaner, especially the floor, toilet door and skirting boards which were filthy. The kids enjoyed the piano. Nor sure the other customers did! I will return.

2  Thank Nicola F F
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was here twice on my weekend in Glasgow. The second time I arrived just after breakfast had finished, but the lady who served me was really nice and made breakfast for me. It is lofty and airy with a lovely terrace, and also has some poetry books for sale. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

...with the weather often far from suitable for an outdoor sit-in in Glasgow. A bit elevated above a busy street, hence view is average. Style is simplistic, but rustic and quite hip. Coffee is very good. Our homemade cake was also quite enjoyable.