“Excellent tapas, good service, good value”

Cubatas Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cubatas Tapas Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 2,665 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 5 - USD 26
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: 'Authentic tapas bar and restaurant serving delicious food created by spanish chefs with a focus on bringing you tapas as they really are in spain.' Glasgow's finest spanish restaurant Don't be shy and give us a try! We are only 15min walking distance from the SECC Hydro and the King's theatre!
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

A really excellent tapas restaurant.

The greeting was friendly and helpful (one waiter didn't have a clue, but we never saw him again), the food really excellent, the ambience good and the bill for five of us, including cocktails and other drinks, came out to £100, including an unasked-for discount of 20%.

We tried pretty much everything on the menu, and it's difficult to single out individual dishes, they were all so good. The veggie lasagna was particularly good, though, and the little sausage roll things.

The ambience is OK, though nothing to write home about, the area is surprising, in the middle of an industrial area, facing the Vodafone offices, but it's not far from either West End nor the City Centre, and worth the detour.

NachoCalduch, Manager at Cubatas Tapas Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi,

Many thanks for such an informative review and your kind compliments. It was a great pleasure to see your group enjoying your meal! Looking forward to seeing you again at Cubatas!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Been twice for family parties with a big group of people and everyone was satisfied each time! Food was amazing and it produces a great atmosphere when everyone is able to share a large selection of different little plates! Would recommend to anyone looking for somewhere for a family meal!

NachoCalduch, Manager at Cubatas Tapas Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking time and leaving such a nice review. It feels great to know that our regular customers are satisfied with the service and food quality at Cubatas! Cannot wait to see you here enjoying those little plates again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Visited on our way to the Hydro it's 15mins walk. We found a great, friendly tapas bar serving Albarino by the carafe (my fave) and real tapas nice cold meats and tortillas. We were glad we found it, I wish I had a bar like this near where I live. Ni

NachoCalduch, Manager at Cubatas Tapas Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Hi,

It's great to read that you had a good time here at Cubatas! It's a shame you don't live near by, however when you are in this area, please stop by for some more wine!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I visited this place with my family for my mother's birthday and I have to say the service was excellent. Goda who was our server for most of the visit was very friendly and efficient, she fulfilled every request and really made the night that but more special for my mum.

Food was also excellent, the whole family agreed, was hard to pick a favourite but I would probably say the prawns.
Will definitely be back. Thanks to all the staff for a great night.

Hi,

Thank you very much for such a detailed and lovely review! It was my pleasure to take care of you that night and see how you were enjoying your dinner. I hope you will not think twice before coming back here! Looking forward to seeing your lovely family again!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This is a lovely place for food and drinks. My business partner and I visit this place frequently for talks and to enjoy our company. Te staff are very pleasent and they never let you wait too long. We love the design too!

NachoCalduch, Manager at Cubatas Tapas Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Hi,

Thank you very much for leaving a review! It's always good to hear an excellent feedback.. Looking forward to seeing you again!