USD 266
  • Pool
USD 122
USD 126
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 162
USD 137
USD 176
Hotels.com
USD 190
USD 158
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 186
Priceline
USD 82
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewsoran morbotanic gardenswest endgreat western roadfour posterchest of drawersserved quicklyfull scottish breakfastcity centremain roadon site parkingdouble bedwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationbeansstayed for one nightcouple of nights
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Visited during the worst snow in Scotland in ten years.

Late booking. Great price.

Great location

Good breakfast.

Rooms were very very warm .. not to my liking but there were windows.

I would stay here again. I have no negative comments.

Bed was comfy and all was clean.

They had no green tea or fruit tea in the breakfast but that's easily fixed

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Great value hotel in a great site in Glasgow's west end. Great sized room and facilities, price includes full breakfast.
Nice sized hotel, not too big, feels almost like a B & B
For the money you cant go wrong. Will stay again..

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017

My sister and I stayed here recently and booked a twin room. It was huge with two double beds in it. The en-suite was also big. Our first impressions on entering the room was Wow!

Nice furnishings and comfortable beds. Clean and tidy.

Can't comment on the breakfast as we weren't up in time for it.

However, there was no plug hole in the sink unfortunately and I needed that as I like to wash my make-up off before sleeping, so this was an inconvenience.

Also, had to wash in cold water twice as there was no hot water. I ran it for ten minutes each time but no warmth came through. The shower was electric so that might have worked.

Please ensure that each room has a plug hole and that the water is hot. Two little things which can be put right very quickly.

Other than that, a very comfortable budget place to stay.

Parking at back of hotel is £5 a night. I resorted to paying this as parking around the area is a nightmare. You need to go in the front lane (one way system in operation and a very tight corner off main road at junction - easy to miss!) to get to the back lane.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stella333_13
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I have just recently returned from a two night stay at this hotel and it was my third time staying there. I can't believe some of the really negative comments re dirt, uncomfortable beds, dirty bedding, poor breakfast etc. I am an ex cleaning contractor and am fastidious when it comes to dirt and wouldn't stay in an establishment no matter how cheap it was if it was dirty. On my last visit I found a small bit of dust on a staircase, bit of dust on a fire extinguisher and finger marks on the glass top of a dressing table and I pointed it out to Mr. Q Alum one of the owners so he could instruct the cleaners to clean more thoroughly. Went I first went to the hotel I stayed in a small attic room which had a nice double bed, place to store clothes, nice clean en-suite, clean bedding and towels,small tv and kettle to make tea, wi-fi was strong, The second time I stayed on the first floor in a room which was an adequate size with a double bed , place to store clothes, en-suite, kettle and tv , room was clean as was bedding and towels, tv developed a problem so I moved into the bigger room next door for an extra £10 a night which was huge, four poster, wardrobe, chest of drawers, table and two chairs, sofa and the bathroom with corner bath was huge,again room was clean with clean bedding. My last time on staying there was in room 5A on the second floor, this room had just been refurbished by the look of it and the furniture and bed looked new, as did the shower room, it had a double bed, chest of drawers and a hanging robe, tv was adequate kettle looked new., as did bedding sheets were really crisp and freshly laundered New carpets had been laid in reception as well as laminated flooring and the stair carpet looked new and it was obvious that the interior of the hotel had been newly painted. Re previous bad reviews of breakfast this is nonsense on each occasion I have stayed there the breakfast choice is very good, all different cereals, fresh fruit such as grapefruit and pineapples, different yoghurts, apples,oranges and bananas, cooked breakfasts eg bacon, sausage,black pudding, eggs, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms.I don't eat pork or black pudding so I have eggs anyway I want them eg poached, fried or boiled, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes and plenty toast and a pot of tea. You just tell whoever is doing the cooking either the manageress or asst. manageress how you want your eggs cooked and they are happy to do it. The souvenirs sold in the reception are much cheaper than say a tourist shop in the city centre eg a mug depicting Scotland is on sale in the hotel for £3 and £7.95 for same mug in Kilts and Cashmere near Central Station.This hotel is fantastic value for money my last visit cost me just short of £92 for two nights a steal .

Room Tip: if you can handle two flights of stairs 5A is excellent facing main road but no noise at all.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel in August before our tour in Scotland. The room was very spacious but VERY dirty with 1960’s mattresses on bed and very hard..rundown. Cleaned towels were laid on filthy tired bedspreads as we entered the room. (Have a look in advertised photo). Long hair were are over the dirty carpet with heavy dust alongside the baseboards. Soap scrum was all over the bathtub!
The free breakfast was a joke. A not so young lady came to our table to take our order in dining room. We were greeted with no smile or friendly hello. Because we are not meat eaters, we only got in the middle of our plates two tablespoons of baked beans and two hard boiled eggs. The next morning, again, the hard boiled eggs were not cooked enough. Oh yes, you also get two toasts in a rack for this breakfast...for two persons. A real joke...and she did not came to see us if everything was OK. The first morning, there was no bananas. Cold cereals and yogourt were available.
On both mornings, we had to take our breakfast in a restaurant as we were starving. The only positive note for this hotel: close to subway/Coffee shops/botanical garden. There is NO elevator in this hotel and rooms are located on upper floors.

Room Tip: Always ask for room opposite to traffic.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple