USD 275
USD 125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 182
USD 144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 829
USD 117
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 141
USD 89
USD 112
  • Breakfast included
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 219
USD 96
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 72
USD 49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 61/night.

USD 97
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewscentral stationbombay bluesindian buffetexcellent locationlight sleeperdecent sizequiet roomreception areaone night staycity centrewould stay againvisiting glasgowpremier innensuitewetherspoons
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This is my third time staying in Artto in three years.

Pros
-great location from airport bus
- great location for city centre
- decent size room for one night stay
- good price

Cons
- rooms need some TLC- dusty skirtings, broken lights, etc
- very noisy at night due to location (no issue for me but if you’re a light sleeper you won’t sleep)
- one lift that is very small and sounds like it’s on its last legs

My door didn’t lock- staff did fix this at request. Broken lightbulb fixed on request too.

The place could do with a little cash put into it as three years on it’s the same and could do with the TLC

However for one nights stay I’d stay again- convenient and reasonable price

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This was very first time I visited Glasgow so I had no idea where Hope Street was, well it's by Glasgow station. When I came out from the station, it was cold and just about start raining, and I am very good at get lost in a strange town, my speciality is walking opposite direction I need to go. But that didn't happen, because I can see the hotel from the station , it is very good location, I booked this hotel because of the price and the location, I didn't expect almost boutique hotel standard, you wouldn't think that when you walk into the bar cam reception area, it's dim lit and looks small. But after I took a lift which door opens side ways, not the same door that you walk in opens, and walk into the room.... Bingo !
Yes, room is a cozy size but simple but tastefully decorated, bed is a good size, tea and coffee has good quality biscuits, bathroom is clean and with a bath tub.
As a budget traveller I have stayed God forbidden awful hotel with the same price I paid to this hotel. To be honest, I want to keep quiet because this will be my hotel in Glasgow forever.....shhh......

Room Tip: Facing Hope Street which means you're looking at the glorious Glasgow station.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Holycow1812
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night whilst on a trip to Glasgow for 1 night to see a gig at the Barrowlands.
Hotel is on Hope Street just outside Glasgow Central Station & close to all shops.
Hotel is an old building, nice friendly reception & smart bar. Stayed in a twin room on 3rd floor, quite basic and as facing the front quite noisy. Bathroom was a bit tired.
Generally ok for 1 night stay, didn’t eat at hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Thank you for having us again Alon, your service only gets better my European Cousin . Nice to meet your baby sister Laurone, as family business only makes it more welcoming. Great lunch, copias amount of wine, and you really cannot beat your Curry of the Day, Week, Month and Year. Til we meet again. As Del boy would say - Bonjour. #AllourloveBoaby

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2011bob2bob
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel 9 nights for work, room was very clean, good hot shower and a very comfortable bed ! However WiFi was very slow in the room, staff are very friendly, speacil thanks goes to Allan, curry next door is highly recommended too, parking is restricted if in a van like myself, but if your using public transport and like to have a walk about at night the hotel could not be in a better position!

If I’m back in Glasgow I would definitely stay here again