“Best sushi in Glasgow”

Ranked #211 of 2,633 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 13 - USD 32
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern Japan meets old Glasgow in this cool and contemporary refurb of a Grade A listed City Centre building.Authentic Japanese food made using fresh locally sourced ingredients and served in a relaxed and informal setting.Serving crisp tempura, mouth-watering noodle dishes, the freshest sushi, handmade to order, and much more.A true taste of Japan in the centre of Glasgow.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The BEST place for sushi in Glasgow. Sashimi is amazing quality along with everything else. Presentation is outstanding and the staff and friendly and funny.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great service the staff were very pleasant and nice the food came out fast and was at a very high standard would definitely come back !! I highly recommend the chicken Katsu curry

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We went here as a group. The food came out slowly but when it was all there, what a feast we had. I ate 8 pieces of salmon sashimi, sweet potato maki and stir fried vegetables. It was the best meal I have had in a very long time, and with a drink included it came to £17.50. Not bad value indeed.
I unfortunately don't reside near Glasgow but I sure wish I did. When I go back, this place will be on my 'must visit' list.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited today for lunch with my boyfriend. Had not visited before but am I fan of Japanese food. I definitely will be returning. I could not fault anything. The staff were happy and friendly and looked like they were enjoying themselves. The food was full of flavour and scrumptious! I had seafood goyza and vegi ramen. Kept me going all day and only paid 20 quid a head for starter and main. Thank you and I look forward to returning.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Meal was super delicious. Not an immediate fan of sushi but on the encouragement of my eldest son i went along. It was really tasty and moreish. Loved it. And the main courses were generous, and so tasty too/ A great selection of starters and main dishes to choose from. The dessert menu was short. 3 choices. The green tea ice cream my youngest chose was, at best, odd. Very strange texture and flavour. He didn't finish it. Service was pretty attentive. Lovely building and ambience. Would definitely return.

1  Thank Mairi R