“Local Take-away”

Tikka
Ranked #1,210 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Food always very good.....might have to wait awhile......mainly because it is always busy. Very good value for money .

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Clean with friendly staff. Food never disappointing. Large menu to choose from. Free Parking available.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Great ! Never had any problems with the service, food etc. Always great! ! Order from here a lot ! Even the kids love it

Reviewed 13 November 2015

5 minutes from my house , so ideal location.
placed order , which is about same price as other local takeaways. my order was a large order and said I would come back in if he motioned me at window when ready as I could then sit in car. he informed me he would bring it out to me. very nice!!
now to the food , food was hot , it was feeding four people and we all said how lovely the food was .
have been back to tikka twice since this , and food each time lovely, well done tikka!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Good takeaway however you may have to wait especially at the weekends but it is worth it as food always very good.