“Great service”
Review of Slaters

Slaters
Ranked #13 of 94 Shopping in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: At Slaters we pride ourselves in the personal service and choice that we offer to our customers.At the heart of everything we do is an ethos that consistently places our customers’ needs first.We’re passionate about the shopping experience that we provide to our customer. From shirts and suits to Highlandwear and ladieswear, all of our clothes are made according to exacting standards for quality and are provided in a wide variety of colours and styles.Still run by the Slater family, our company is proud to have 23 stores nationwide including the Worlds Largest Menswear Store in Glasgow, each with its own team of tailors and seamstresses offering a free alterations service to all of our customers. Our service to customers is unique in that our highly trained staff are not paid commission. Their job is to make sure you get exactly what you want with the minimum of fuss.Come on in and find out what makes Slaters unique.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I recently ordered a suit from slaters in reading and it was too small so took it in store and was really happy with the service that i received. The staff were helpful and even though the size I needed in that suit wasn't available in store they managed to find one even nicer with a better fit and cheaper for me. It needs a few minor adjustments to make it fit perfectly but that was free of charge and they offered another free adjustment if need be after I said I may loose weight in the future and need it made smaller. Top professionals and excellent service. Got to pick up suit in 10 days and I'm sure it will be perfect.

SlatersGlasgow, Marketing Executive at Slaters, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

We are glad you enjoyed the service from our team in Reading and that they could help with the alterations.

Enjoy wearing your new suit and we look forward to your next visit.

Regards

in 18 reviews
"outfit"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This store is brilliant fore a mens, the staff is brilljant speak iclandic and are so helpful. I go there tvice whith my husband and son of law.

Thank you for your review.

We are glad you enjoyed the service in-store. Our store manager Andy Beattie, loves practising his Icelandic and he looks forward to your next visit.

Regards
Lee

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

This store is brilliant - the staff are superb and really show how it should be done. They are male and female, young and more mature, but they all excel. I have taken my teenage sons I. There for suits, jackets, shoes, shirts and jeans and we are treated like royalty every time. They really know what they are doing, there is always someone on hand to help, and they do all the running around so I (mum) don't have to, and we have never left that shop without exactly what we came for - even if we haven't been sure exactly what that was!
The management of this store should be applauded - it is wonderful to see such well turned out and courteous youngsters, such harmony among the staff, and such a desire to make sure the customer walks out happy. They really do take the stress out of shopping.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Had a few suits from Slater's over the years and as usual service was spot on and suit I bought was actually not the style I went in for but was the first one I tried and ended up buying. Great selection and service unlike Moss bros who didn't even acknowledge me when I went into there store and after 15 minutes I left.