“Whent for suit for my man”
Review of Slaters

Slaters
Ranked #16 of 96 Shopping in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: At Slaters we pride ourselves in the personal service and choice that we offer to our customers.At the heart of everything we do is an ethos that consistently places our customers’ needs first.We’re passionate about the shopping experience that we provide to our customer. From shirts and suits to Highlandwear and ladieswear, all of our clothes are made according to exacting standards for quality and are provided in a wide variety of colours and styles.Still run by the Slater family, our company is proud to have 23 stores nationwide including the Worlds Largest Menswear Store in Glasgow, each with its own team of tailors and seamstresses offering a free alterations service to all of our customers. Our service to customers is unique in that our highly trained staff are not paid commission. Their job is to make sure you get exactly what you want with the minimum of fuss.Come on in and find out what makes Slaters unique.
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Went for a suit for my man and were treated great even though we went in on the Friday afternoon they had it ready for Monday morning staff was 5 out of 5 superb customer service

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"outfit"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

It's the worst experience of my life got messed about told they could not fix the suit when they measured it. Suit did not fit and I missed my best friends wedding really because there attitude towards me.

SlatersGlasgow, Marketing at Slaters, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Hi James,

Thank you for your comments.

We understand that you have spoken with our Formal Hire Manager Stuart Graham regarding the hire. As Stuart explain on the phone the outfit was ready for collection during the week but as it was collected on Saturday the day before the wedding we couldn't carry out any change overs with our supplier. You found one of the sleeves too short compared to the other but after you tried the outfit on at home we carried out the lengthening of the garment in house.

Thank you for your feedback, as without customer feedback, we are unable to rectify any problems.

Regards,
Slaters

Reviewed 24 November 2016

From entering the store I was asked by a very nice lady if he could help me,within minutes he was showing all kinds of suits for me to choose from. John did not hurry me into a purchase ,but was very helpful and explained all I wanted to know ,I got a beautiful suit through John who was brilliant in taking care of me and had a lovely time .

Reviewed 8 November 2016

visited the Stirling shop on Friday and as usual got treated very well by Craig and his staff. Bought a jacket and jumper, the jumper was on Craig's advice to go with the jacket and as usual he got it right again. Smashing shop ,staff and good quality men's wear.