4,690 results
All reviews jamaica street central station city centre executive room reception staff would stay again business trip excellent hotel excellent stay car park one night stay noise leah railway clyde wetherspoons concert
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I choose to stay here during the Easter holidays, the location was ideal as I was eating out near George square. I enjoyed a great night out and it was nice to have a good hotel to go back to. The staff were friendly. I booked via booking.com. It was great value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon to Glasgow. Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Everything about my stay at Jury's Inn was perfect, the staff, the location, the room was very roomy, had guide books, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, great view over the river as described when booking, will definitely book again, it was wonderful!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, please contact the hotel direct when returning and we will make sure you are well looked after.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went away for girls weekend had to be moved out of 1st room over noise bar closed early every night not good value for money stayed in better hotels for less ordered 2 toasty sandwiches & they wanted £19

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Pauline,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed for two nights and had no sleep due to the constant trains , sound proofing for room was terrible. Bathroom was dirty.Was unable to use the television as the channels did not work. Room key stopped working so was locked out of the room.Wouldnt return

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank caravb96

Dear Cara , Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to see you experienced some issues during your time with us. Please feel free to contact myself directly to discuss this further- piotr_matusiak@jurysinns.com.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel located a very short walk to the central stations and main area of the city. Room clean and spacious with a large bathroom and all the necessary bits.
Staff really friendly at reception and at the bar.
Would stay again if not on business.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Andrew,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, hopefully we can welcome you back soon.