1,335 results
All reviews stayed here car park sse hydro great location for secc city centre attending a concert rooms are basic twin room ideal location one night stay would stay again beans tea coffee short stay comfy bed good nights sleep west end
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Perfect hotel for a night in Glasgow, traveling as a group. Parking, comfortable bedroom and good value for money. Close to the river Clyde and Hydro Concert hall, Glasgow city centre not far at all. A few restaurants are nearby in the Rotunda which are conveniently located too.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Manager_Campanile, Manager at Campanile Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback - this is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel for one night during a business trip.
Rooms are comfortable and I had a good nights sleep.
Tea and Coffee making facilities in the room and on-site parking also available.
Bring your own toiletries as the hand wash and shower gel that is provided makes your skin very dry.
Good variety buffet style breakfast and very friendly staff.
There is a great restaurant about 20 metres away called Rotunda.
Not close to the city centre, so you would need to be prepared for a 30 minute walk or get a taxi.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

‘What a joke of a hotel!’

Changed room 4 times, there door system didn’t work so a staff member had to let you in to the room every time, was a complete joke of a hotel, staff not trained in hospitality and a number of them swore when you pointed out the issues, it felt like it was run by inexperienced staff, would have to say it was the worst place I’ve ever stayed at. Air con didn’t work nor did the heating. Instead of having a relaxed time I felt worse for staying there

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank charles h

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear your recent stay with us is not what we would of hoped for.

I am happy to look into this further for you. If you would like to contact me on deputy.manager.glasgow@campanile.com.

Once again, Thank you for the feedback.

Stacey McGregor

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a 2 minute walk from the Hydro so perfect for gigs. We stayed there 3 nights for the C2C. It’s a walkable distance into central Glasgow for sightseeing or the hop on hop off bus stops nearby. It’s a budget hotel but provides tea & coffee facilities and hairdryer in room, always a bonus. There were a couple of niggles- after I checked into my room someone else tried to get in as they had been given the same room, their key didn’t work which was a relief. Subsequently my key card had to be re loaded twice as it stopped working and one of the bathroom lights flickered on and off. The friends that were also staying had a hair dryer that didn’t work. However, the people on the desk and in the bar (I didn’t eat in the little restaurant) were lovely; helpful, friendly and efficient. I will definitely stay again for convenience.

Stayed: March 2018

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

I will have our maintenance team look at the points you have raised with regards to items in your bedroom - Thank you for bringing those to our attention.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely stay but their key cards were not working at times and that was really frustrating. I would deffo recommend to others . They have a very friendly receptionist too . One person in particular..will look her name up and update .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business