1,233 results
All reviews merchant city studio apartment maggie mays a small kitchen area albion street kitchen facilities these apartments parking garage dvd player noise from the street self catering bars and restaurants continental breakfast sitting area first floor central location nice bathroom
Reviewed 30 April 2015

My friends and I shared an apartment at the Fraser Suites and found it to be just what we needed. There were two bedrooms, both with huge, comfortable beds, a well equipped bathroom and a kitchen/dining/living area. On arrival we were greeted by a friendly receptionist, who checked us in and issued the 3 of us a key each. We caught the lift up to our apartment. The suites are conveniently located with an easy 5/10 minute walk into the town. Staff were friendly and very helpful, booking us a taxi and recommending somewhere for us to get a cooked breakfast in the morning. We will definitely be returning to the Fraser Suites next time we visit Glasgow.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Robert M, Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

Dear Ali B

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about your recent stay with us, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and that you found the receptionist to be lovely. We pride ourselves on delivering a gold standard service and I am pleased that you experienced this first hand.

We are ideally located in Merchant City with all of Glasgow's attractions on our doorstep.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

I have just returned from a weekend away at the Fraser Suites. The whole experience was just perfect start to finish. Check in was easy and informative and the guy on reception did a great job considering the line of people waiting to get to the desk behind us.

The room was huge and perfectly equipped with everything you could ever need and more. The only small issue we had was the constant sound of running water but once we were in for an hour or so we soon forgot about it.

The hotel is located for easy access to all parts of the city and the vast amount of restaurants ad bars nearby meant the kitchen was barley used. The Q-Park next door was safe and secure and not overly expensive when using one of the hotel's discount vouchers.

Will certainly be making the Fraser Suites my regular Glasgow haunt!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Robert M, Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Dear bjsmith15,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves of delivering gold standard customer service and I am pleased to see that we lived up to this even with a queue forming.

I am concerned about the noise of water you experienced during your stay, can you please contact me on robert.mclaughlin@frasershospitality.com with further information so I can investigate?

An advantage of Fraser Suites Glasgow is the flexibility of dining in some of Glasgow finest restaurants which are on our door step or making a light snack in the privacy of your own apartment.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites the next time you are in Glasgow.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Phoned the day before to check some queries & Malcolm was very helpful - he was again friendly & helpful when we checked out. Female receptionist on checking in was also pleasant & welcoming.
The apartment itself was lovely & finished to a high standard with a good range of kitchen equipment.

We were 4th floor the view was of a concrete wall of a building facing but hey we weren't there for the view ! The only downside which was no biggy was for an apartment for four the living area sofa was quite small but there was an extra chair beside it. There was some noise from the bar on the first night but nothing too bad & we all slept fine.
One of our group has already booked a return visit & after staying in various apartments in Glasgow as a group in the past we've all agreed these where the best we've stayed at

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank globalspud

Dear globalspud,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time at Fraser Suites and Malcolm will be pleased when I pass your comments onto him.

Throughout the building there are many outlooks, some over the city and some on the carpark wall please specify at time of booking if you would prefer a city view. We will review the seating arrangements in our 2 bedroom apartments to make sure there is a seat available to everyone staying.

i am delighted that some on your party has already booked their return stay with I and I look forward to welcoming them back.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

This is the first ever review I have submitted on this site, this is how strongly I feel about my stay. The actual rooms and hotel were fine to look at, clean and tidy. The problems were the rude staff on reception, not what I call a warm welcome at all and on check out it was just as bad, not even a smile or did you enjoy your stay. The room its self was fine, but I was on the first floor and it was quite nosey when I arrived. I thought this may calm down as the night went on, no it got worse. I discovered I was right above a bar that played live music and I could hear everything and this went on until 3am!!!!! The sound proofing in the rooms is shocking, the double glassing does nothing and it felt like I had the window wide open for all the use it did. I could feel the vibrations of the music coming through the floor. I will not be staying here again and I will be advising everyone from our Glasgow office to do the same!!!!

One very unhappy guest!!

Room Tip: Don't book here!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Stuart G
Robert M, Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear Stuart G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Fraser Suites Glasgow. We use the feedback from our guests to help us continually improve both our product and service.

We have worked hard as a hotel to develop our language of service and have put a lot of focus on delivering a gold standard customer service which is reflected in the positive reviews we have received about our team here in Glasgow. I am truly disappointed that you did not experience this and in fact found our reception team to be rude. I wish to reassure you that this is far from our usual standard and I will personally pass your comments on to the team members that you interacted with during your stay.

With regards to your comments about the noise you experienced, we have been working with the local bars and environmental health to ensure that our guests are not disturbed. I will take up your comments with the bars in question to ensure this does not happen again.

I am sorry that we failed to deliver to you the high standards in which we pride ourselves on and I would be delighted if you can offer me the opportunity to prove to you that your recent stay is not indicative of the service we offer.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

I stayed here for 5 nights while on busoness in Glasgow. I had booked an apartment and so had a combined kitchen and living area as well as a spacious bedroom and lovely bathroom. The attention to detail was excellent. From the heated towel rail in the bathroom, to the well-appointed kitchen, everything was more than expected. The staff were also very friendly. The standard wifi was not the best, but the professional one was excellent.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the bar below. I was right above it, and so the noise continued until about 3-4 am every night. Although I'd stay again, I would definitely ask for a different room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank MandyRog33

Dear MandyRog33,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and your time in Glasgow, I am delighted that you found our apartments were ideal for your stay with us, we have worked hard to ensure that all of our rooms offer a relaxed home from home feel for all of our guests.

I am pleased you found the staff very friendly, we pride ourselves on delivering a gold standard service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Glasgow they next time you are in Scotland.

kind regards,