3,454 results
All reviews central station collage restaurant a business class room standard room modern hotel junior suite mini bar city centre argyle street leisure facilities buffet breakfast stayed one night car park bars and restaurants good nights sleep an overnight stay haggis
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Radisson last night and we were greeted by Kerry at reception who was extremely welcoming and friendly! She found out we were just staying in for the night so she kindly upgraded us to a junior suite and added free movies to our package. This was great as we were really able to make the most of our stay. We had a very relaxing evening, and ate at the Collage restaurant which was great!

Our room service breakfast order wasn't collected from the door through the night, which we didn't realise until about half an hour after it was supposed to have been delivered. Luckily the restaurant downstairs was still serving so we managed to grab breakfast in the restaurant!

Would definitely recommend to anybody and we look forward to visiting again soon.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Olivia H, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Chloé M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Radisson.

I am delighted that you were impressed by the friendliness of the whole team and that even though there was a hiccup with your room service breakfast that this was rectified satisfactorily.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Glasgow.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Had read good reviews about this hotel for afternoon tea but my experience was not at all good. Asked for selection of sandwiches without avocado. Had to remind waiter and waitress 4 times about our order. We were first in the restaurant and folks who had come in quite a bit after were served first. Seems it was too difficult to substitute an avocado open tiny sandwich for something else. When afternoon tea eventually arrived guess what we had avocado! Certainly wouldn't return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear PearlM1,

You are perfectly correct to expect a high standard of service and product when staying at anyone of our hotels, and I am truly sorry that on this occasion we did not meet with your expectations.

If you have time to email me on olivia.howat@radissonblu.com, I would very much appreciate hearing your feedback personally. It is vitally important we know where we are getting things wrong so that we may work on those areas. I would also love to have the chance to redeem ourselves in your eyes.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Me and my partner stayed for an anniversary and we could not of had a better stay.
Lady at check-in (sorry i cant remember her name unfortunately!) was SO lovely and helpful, being a receptionist in a hotel myself I know it can be very busy but she was excellent and gave us all the information we need. Very professional staff all round, could not give them more praise! The lobby itself and bar is all so clean and fresh looking, very modern and perfect for a city stay as you are right in the city centre with everything in walking distance.

We stayed in a junior suite and had everything you could want. Robes & slippers, mini bar, coffee machine (huge plus!), gorgeous clean bathroom with lovely toiletries which were refreshed every day. They even provide you with bathsalts which was a fab touch and super relaxing. The room was so comfortable and spacious yet very cosy, huge comfy bed!

Ordered some room service the first night and the food was great. F&b staff were so lovely and helpful. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and had a huge range of everything you could want, plus GREAT coffee. We used the gym which is included with your stay- it's a sports direct gym that hotel guests can use free of charge and being hugely into bodybuilding ourselves it was very good for a hotel gym to meet even our needs.

We ate at a restaurant just a short walk from the hotel but returned to the hotel bar for drinks, it is such a relaxing place, cocktails very nice, good range of drinks, plus a lovely view; very romantic. All in all we really loved this hotel and have already been recommending it to a lot people. We will definitely be back very soon! Thanks to all staff for a wonderful stay.

Room tip: Book a junior suite, definitely worth the money.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bethanp14,

Thank you for such a glowing review of our hotel. I'm delighted you had such a great stay with us and that the staff looked after you so well.

It's always great to have comments on how we are doing, especially when the feedback is as positive as yours. I'm pleased to hear you felt you were attentively catered to by our staff, and that you enjoyed the hotel bar and gym so much.

I hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A short but sweet stay in this ideally situated hotel. Loved the large room. Good breakfast and relaxing atrium area. All staff we met were very pleasant. We will return in the future to explore this hotel more

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear Joyce d,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

On behalf of our entire team here at the Radisson Blu Glasgow I'd like to thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights in twin room with teenage daughter. Overall we had a great stay and the location of the hotel is very good for train station and the main shopping areas.

I was a bit disappointed with our room ( 201) which looked on to Hope Street and the station as it was very noisy through the night and I wish I had asked for a quieter room when we checked in.

The room needs a bit of TLC but was overall was fine and the beds were very comfortable. We liked the added touch of Tunnocks caramel wafers with the tea making facilities.

The gym and swimming pool is operated by Sports direct next door so is very functional and there is an issue that you can’t easily use the lockers and there is no drinking water readily accessible but the equipment was very good and the pool is a good size.

The highlight of the hotel was breakfast! The breakfast menu was very good but the self service buffet was superb and the service great.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Carol R,

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisson Blu.

I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed all the facilities of the hotel including our Food & Beverage outlets and most importantly that we met your expectations in terms of the service you received. I have already passed on your kind words to the team here.

Unfortunately being a city centre hotel is not always the quietest of locations, however we do have internal facing rooms which have no street noise. We can add this to your profile notes to make sure you are in quiet rooms from now on.

We all look forward to welcoming you back once again – hopefully soon!