“good meal deal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 June 2016

good basic Chinese take away with lovely staff, give it a go you wont be disappointed especially the meal deals really big portions 1 meal enough for 2 people.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

We booked Wee China to provide the buffet for our sons christening and it was a fantastic choice! Everyone who attended complimented the food and the Wee China staff couldn't have been more accommodating in meeting our needs and requests for the big day. Thanks Wee China, we will be back!

Reviewed 27 December 2015

The staff are friendly and always welcoming. We order there regularly and the food always tastes great. There is a wide variety of appetisers and mains and lots of hidden jewels such as the Teriyaki Chow Mein. Easily the best Chinese takeaway in the city. Wee China is always quality and I have recommended it to more than one person and will continue to do so!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Wanted a quick takeway one night as the Italian next door told me they don't do takeaways after giving me a menu! Anyway this isn't the right place to talk about that.

This Chinese was amazing! I also got some good chat from the woman who helped me order. She knew I wasn't from around this area and we had a laugh about it.
I had the Hong Kong Style Chicken and it has to be the best I have ever had!
My girlfriend got beef in a black bean sauce and she also loved it!
Salt and chilli chips was our side alongside fried and boiled rice. The whole meal was amazing and I would recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Been ordering from here for years , by far the best Chinese I've came across. Definitely worth a try you won't be disappointed.