“Great Takeaway in the South Side!”
Review of Wee China

Wee China
Ranked #874 of 2,667 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 December 2015

The staff are friendly and always welcoming. We order there regularly and the food always tastes great. There is a wide variety of appetisers and mains and lots of hidden jewels such as the Teriyaki Chow Mein. Easily the best Chinese takeaway in the city. Wee China is always quality and I have recommended it to more than one person and will continue to do so!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Wanted a quick takeway one night as the Italian next door told me they don't do takeaways after giving me a menu! Anyway this isn't the right place to talk about that.

This Chinese was amazing! I also got some good chat from the woman who helped me order. She knew I wasn't from around this area and we had a laugh about it.
I had the Hong Kong Style Chicken and it has to be the best I have ever had!
My girlfriend got beef in a black bean sauce and she also loved it!
Salt and chilli chips was our side alongside fried and boiled rice. The whole meal was amazing and I would recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Been ordering from here for years , by far the best Chinese I've came across. Definitely worth a try you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Always excellent quality produced every single time by professional staff. Their delivery sevice helps when I'm at work .All staff there have tried the foor more than once and are delighted to use Wee China when they can,knowing they 'll not be disappointed .
Also like the snack box range offered when a smaller meal is wanted .Same excellent quality .
Getting hungry whilst writing this!

Reviewed 31 May 2015

haven't bought chinese take away in a very long time but this is the one that got me back! the food is to die for amazin ask for really hot hot chicken curry and you will be well pleased !!! sweet and sour chicken also brill cause we have different tastes try you won't be disapointed!!sorry for the spellin

1  Thank Libby m