Traveled as a party of 4 for two weeks across a number of major cities beginning with Glasgow (Edinburgh, Dundee, Belfast & Dublin being the others). We voted this apartment the best of all the accommodation we had on the trip for the following reasons:-
(1) Location - it was right behind St. Enoch's (spanking new shopping centre) at the end of Buchanan Street (main shopping street in Glasgow), together with St. Enoch's subway station.
(2) Fully functional kitchen stocked with essential condiments (e.g. salt, cooking oil, sugar). Together with a Tescos anchored at St. Encoh's that stays open till midnight, this really boosted the apartment's live-ability index.
(3) Beautiful day & night views of Glasgow city.
(4) Very helpful and highly reliable service from our host. For the one or two difficulties we encountered during our 3-night stay, Gerry was always contactable, and provided swift and effective resolution to the issue (e.g. how to get the boiler restarted in the morning for some hot water).
(5) Wi-Fi was consistently available and served at good data transmission speed.More