Spent a night here having booked a double and a family room.
Family room was huge with 2 double beds in it.
The rooms were spotless and warm and the beds incredibly comfortable.
At £59 for two rooms it was great value. We didn’t drive up but looked like plenty of parking.
Only a 10 minute walk from the city centre too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland