1,358 results
All reviews city centre meal deal free car parking busy road argyle street minute walk family room stayed here for nights excellent stay ideal location comfortable room budget hotel buffet breakfast short stay central station gorbals inns
Reviewed 14 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 13 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Parking
Internet
Location
Comfy bed

Cons:
Toilet didnt flush
Noise from restaurant loos hand dryers and doors could be heard below.
2" Hole in towell
Receptionist on check out.

As we checked out I informed her that the flush wasnt working in our room.
R: "You should have told us last night, then we could have done something about it"
Me: "I used it just now, Also there was noise from hand dryers and doors shutting at 5am onwards"
R: "You should have told us last night."
Me: "It happened this morning, and there was a hole in our towell, no big deal but weird"
R: "Next time if you tell us when it happens we can do something about it"
I had a shower that morning.

The only fix I can see them able to do would be to have moved us, but we had already been awakened at 5am. Just the utter disbelief on the receptionists face and not a care in the world.

Would take 2nd floor and above if I was to stay again but dont think I would.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Sat Navs are becoming increasingly important to get a driver across Glasgow but this Premier Hotel was relatively easy to find, being approached on rather 'avenue' like roads.
There's ample parking; which is a good thing, after a busy day.
An attractive and welcoming foyer: and efficient staff, to greet. My room was spotlessly clean and peaceful I would have preferred a bath, but-for the price (most cities can have some swingingly high rates) Premier Hotels offering very good rates.
What we would have chosen for our supper (Haddock and Chips) was off the menu, but we found enough of other choices, to satisfy.
We came down for breakfast, after the buffet style offerings had been depleted by earlier greedy gannets. Sausages always seem to look their worst, in isolation, I've found.
And my friend found herself eating pretty much still-frozen strawberries.
A Tip: wait until the busy staff have topped all up, making do with a croissant or toast, while you wait!
Would I return? Definitely Yes!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We booked here as were going to a music gig at The Hydro. We originally tried to book The Premier Inn next to The Hydro as had stayed there before and really enjoyed it plus it is right next to where we were going but it was fully booked. The Premier Inn never fails to disappoint us, the room was clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The TV and wifi were good and the shower was brilliant. The car park is big with plenty of spaces available to park in. There are local shops within a 5 minute walk. Breakfast was an all you can eat buffet with a great selection of cooked and continental food. Staff were friendly and efficient. We have booked to stay here again in December when going to another music gig at the O2 Academy.

Stayed: October 2017