After enjoying a great 2 week summer break in Barcelona with my family of 6, we stopped of for a night in Glasgow before going to our home city manchester. Our destination for the night was Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South, When we arrived at the hotel the time was approximately 11:20 at night. The woman on reception was really helpful and kind which put my family at ease and made us feel at home instantly!
After we were checked in, freshened up and what not me and my family wanted something to eat.
The Premier Inn Receptionist hooked us up with menus and brochures from takeaways around the city.
Our choice was bar burrito which I have to say was decent and there was plenty of space to dine on the desks in our 2 family rooms.
After that we were ready for bed, However my baby brother needed a glass of milk before he went to sleep.
Yet again the staff who were working that night gave us that helping hand by bringing it to one of our family rooms which we were sleeping in.
By the way the family rooms were excellent with 1 neatly presented double bed and two nice single beds which all had a good space between each other, a bedside lamp and plug sockets to charge your phones or tablets.
Every room also has free Wi-Fi.
in front of the beds was a 50 inch television with all the Freeview channels plus a desk and a mirror which were both quite practical.
Onto the bathroom, the bathroom was neat and tidy with a big mirror and sink , a towel rail with Versace towels and complimentary soap as well as shower gel.
That night we had a great night sleep as part of the good night guarantee.
The next morning we went down for breakfast which I recommend you pre book because it tends to get busy.
The Premier Inn Breakfast was brilliant as you can eat as much as you want.
So we were stuffed after the first meal of the day.
1 hour later we departed our hotel and the receptionist asked us how our stay was and wished us and wished us a safe journey.
Yet again, this is a great example of the generous acts by the kind and generous staff.
On the whole I couldn't rate premier inn any more highly it was perfect, me and my family had a great stay and next time we book a hotel I am certain it will be a Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scotland's first and only curved hotel - 5 min walk from the main attractions of Glasgow City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Glasgow
- Tulip Glasgow
- Glasgow Premier Inn
- Tulip Inn Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South Hotel Scotland