“Relaxed dose of caffeine”

coffee chocolate and tea
Ranked #18 of 51 Dessert in Glasgow
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I popped in here primarily to get out of the rain. The shop is very small and has some 'bar style' seating on one wall and the same at the window. I sat at the only wee table with my 2yo in the pram and ordered whilst I waited for my Mum.
I ordered a cafetière of coffee, a piece of carrot cake and a bit of shortbread.
The selection of coffee beans were extensive - I let the lovely bearded hipster dude behind the counter choose - he ground them and made a lovely pot in the cleanest looking cafetière I've ever seen!
The cake and shortbread were homemade and they all went down well.
They also sell a huge variety of teas and home crafted chocolates.
Well worth a visit - the boys working there are very chilled and very helpful - don't be expecting any urgency!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

This small shop has a fantastic tea collection and the staff is knowlegeable and helpful. The pastries are very good too. If they had sandwiches I might have stayed all day, but it was a lovely place for a snack and teas that I did not see anywhere else.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I just love this wee place! Quality service and produce every time. Fantastic - keep up the good work!

1  Thank Motorbike1
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We are repeat visitors to this cafe with our first visit being 4 years ago. So glad that they are still there! Had a wonderful brekky of porridge & freshly baked pastries. The highlight of the visit was the brilliant coffee. Even though there has been a change of owners since our last visit the quality of the service & food/drink has remained at a high standard. Anyone visiting the Finneston Precinct or Westend must give CC & T a try.

1  Thank RedfernExplorers
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Accidentally found this place while lost in Glasgow. Superb coffee and friendly staff. This is a must for coffee lovers

1  Thank Rebniea